[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"The prospect of talking to strangers from a computer was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: rodge.jpg (57 KB, 600x448) Image search: [Google]
rodge.jpg
57 KB, 600x448
"The prospect of talking to strangers from a computer was new and astounding
to me"
>>
File: wogif.gif (449 KB, 318x239) Image search: [Google]
wogif.gif
449 KB, 318x239
>>24712187

bloxxorzzz

^ fucking hell even that wasn't original
>>
>>24712187

What a robot
>>
admit it
if he was normal hed have a gf
hes a fucking creep
he acted like that from the start he thinks hes james from pokemon
>>
Elliot Rodgers is literally the funniest shit

Everything about his story is hilarious except that actual real people died, if his life was made into a comedy movie it would be Dark Comedy of the century

I can't talk to any of my friends about how funny I find his ass because Norms don't agree that mass murderers can be funny but god damn he was so stupid

Like a cartoon villain with autism
>>
>>24713816
>>24713816
Seriously that fucking video where he's just like making stupid faces and holding his glasses and talking all slow "Women... Don't... ehhuh... notice me..."
>>
>>24713816
bruh
r9k is literally full of people exactly like him who think he should have had a girlfriend because he was mysterious and cool
think about that for a second
>>
File: spaghetti-o.jpg (343 KB, 1095x1195) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti-o.jpg
343 KB, 1095x1195
>>24713816
>Like a cartoon villain with autism
I knew a guy like that. Came to my house uninvited and touched me inappropriately.
>>
>>24713864
Yeah, the high levels of batshit insane people on this board are starting to get to me.
>>
>>24712187
long live our King Elliot
>>
what elliot should have done to fix himself up in your opinion anons?

i think he should have started lifting and looking at clint eastwood movies srs
>>
>>24713816
>except that actual real people died

But that was the cherry on the cake.
>>
>>24712187
>The attack began when 22-year-old Rodger stabbed three men to death in his apartment. Afterward, he drove to a sorority house and shot three female students outside, killing two. He drove to a nearby deli and shot to death a male student who was inside. He began to speed through Isla Vista, shooting and wounding several pedestrians and striking several others with his car. Rodger exchanged gunfire with police twice during the attack, receiving a non-fatal gunshot to the hip. The rampage ended when his car crashed into a parked vehicle and came to a stop. Police found him dead in the car with a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.

damn just like in video games
>>
>>24713816
this. he's like tomoko kuroki. an autistic edgelord that got out of control. I'd totally make an anime adaptation of his life gender swapped as spoiled rich girl who can't get a boyfriend.

would be funny
>>
>>24714167
Probably started on the medication his doctor wanted to give him.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.