[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cunts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1436752466555.jpg (67 KB, 495x481) Image search: [Google]
1436752466555.jpg
67 KB, 495x481
Anyone here ever had a sibling who needs to shut their fucking mouth?

My step brother (21) (I turn 19 in January) told my boss/cousin about how i was apparently "dealing lsd"

I mean yer i had half a sheet which is quite the ammount but what the fuck else am i going to buy with my christmas bitcoin savings

>be me having a sesh with good old matey boy cooper
>playing some good ol gta4
>roman becomes pretty entertaining while high
>get a call from based workmate jimbo
>based jim lets me know that my brother told our boss about my drug habits and how i got kicked out of home for forgetting a few trips on my desk that got discoverd by cunt stepdad
>these cunts are the only people i go out of my way to have a good reputation with and he just FUCKED it (my boss/other workmates)
>me and jim go way back and i trip with him time to time so i thank him and get him to do some damage control for me
>hang up and proceed to confront brother
>brother is slightly bigger than me but hes a virgin wage kek who probably browses here the autistic fuck
>he starts going on about how its none of my business what he discusses with my boss/his cousin
>lose my shit and punch the fucker in the mouth
>"w-what was that for anon"
>go full straya mode and say "maybe if you kept your mouth shut the flies wouldn't get in would it now CUNT!"
>turn 360 degrees and leave
>turns out i fucked his mouth up pretty bad
>snitch bitch gets meanest fucking dental bill
>wants me to pay
>tell him that i could have if he had not cost me my job (have not lost it but boss showes little respect for me now and has duct all my bonuses and extra hours)
>use to get asked to come work but now i have to chase it (driver/sick cunt for family amusement ride company)

Tldr: snitch brother gets whats coming
>>
>>24712179
you should have dissolved 5 tabs of LSD in bottled water and had him unknowingly drink it. then terrorize him until he ends up in a psych ward. much better revenge than just punching him in the mouth imo.
>>
You are both trash and deserve each other
>>
Your brother has no loyalty to family.
>>
wah wah wah I'm a degenerate druggie that got busted

no one cares you underclass piece of shit
>>
First of all /r9k/ isn't your personal blog mate.
If you're going to use or sell drugs keep it private from everyone you work with.
Pay your cousins bill (your own fault) and get another job.
Cut him out of your life.
>>
>>24712485
>no one cares you underclass piece of shit

Don't you have a wagekek thread to spam the forum with or something?
>>
>>24712336
that's evil.

I like it
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.