[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning, robots. ITT: will be a comprehensive list of memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: Bd14oJd.png (33 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bd14oJd.png
33 KB, 800x800
Good morning, robots. ITT: will be a comprehensive list of memes that need to be drug out back behind the shed, shot or struck in the temple with a sturdy spade, and buried in a shallow fucking grave--unmarked. Let's do.

1. Frogposting
>how many more of you faggots need to come across a buzzfeed listicle linked on social media featuring Pepe's fucking face accompanied by adolescent tier black twitter speech, rambling on about the like button and how DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO before you stop posting frogs? Rage comics died almost overnight when Reddit scooped them up and turned them into faggot shit. Why do you still saturate the chans with frogs?

2. Go back to Reddit
>How dense would you have to be to not realize that 4chan has been literally Reddit for about five straight years? Pretty fucking dense. THERE IS A FUCKING SUBBREDDIT FOR 4CHAN WITH OVER 700,000 SUBSCRIBERS. It's not that 4chan is 'better' anymore. 4chan is a permutation of what Reddit is. They are no longer separate entities, both share a common ancestor: faggot groupthink memers. More on this in a minute.

3. Eggman threads
>the number of active tripfags on this board in particular is absolutely revolting. Eggman is far and away the biggest faggot of them all. Toby Reynolds has been posting with his special snowflake tag on for years, directing you idiots to his ABSOLUTELY ADOLESCENT youtube channel the entire time. Bitching about muh ugly, muh black pill, muh individuality, literally pandering to the /r9k/ MARKET based on his feels and you frogposters like facebook tailors ads based on your fucking search engine metadata. YOU ARE A MARKET, YOU IDIOTS. JUST LIKE REDDIT. TRIPFAGS LIKE EGGMAN PANDER TO THAT MARKET FOR ATTENTION AND YOUTUBE VIEWS. If you come to 4chan because you think it's better than Reddit, and you fail to realize that Eggman is literally a reddit account on /r9k/, you should close your tabs and head down to the local party store. Helium tanks are usually up near the registers.

CONT.
>>
interruption cow goes OP is a faggot
>>
>>24712095

CONT.

Some conclusory thoughts on Reddit and 4chan
>It isn't that there are good forums and bad forums out there anymore. It isn't about finding the non cancerous communities and the cancerous ones. Consider this: what you liked about the chans back in the day isn't that 4chan was good, it was that the internet wasn't as mainstream as it is now. With the explosion of social media, normalfags have turned the internet into a giant platform for their narcissistic stupidity, and whenever you get that many fucking people in one place, you can identify them as a demographic and SELL SHIT TO THEM EFFECTIVELY. The internet at large is no longer a clubhouse. The internet at large is now a gigantic fucking billboard. It's not Reddit that's the problem, Reddit is a symptom. 4chan came down with the same ailments. It's change over the years is also a symptom. We should look outside the internet for places to reclaim the sense of a non-mainstream, non-ad-run community of critical peers.

A thought on cvckoldry
>that shit is thesis material.

Discuss.
>>
Just passing to say that OP is a faggot.
>>
>>24712095
so, we shouldn't complain about reddit, but tripfags are like reddit and we should complain about that?
>>
>>24712376
>shouldn't complain about reddit
What fucking post did you read?
>>
>>24712095
because paypay is OUR frog, he is irreplaceable.
people can wear their "rare pepe" tshirts and spout "feelsbadman" in public and on facebook as much as they want to, that still doesn't take pepe away from us

k
is it better we tell 'em to "fuck off to >>>/r/4chan"?

eggy is our hero
if he can become a normie then so can we
>>
File: gun loli.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
gun loli.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
>mfw OP is a redditor so he assumes everyone is
>>
>>24712464

>I am still a teenager
got it
>>24712531
>missing the entire fucking point
not a redditor, m8. tired of frogposting tripfag worshipping normalfags on this board, who don't realize that everyone here is analogous to a fucking redditor already.
>>
File: image.png (69 KB, 329x362) Image search: [Google]
image.png
69 KB, 329x362
I agree OP
JUST GET RID OF THE NORMIE CANCER
WE NEED A CLEAN BOARD AGAIN.
>>
>babbys first memeposting disillusionment
If you weren't here when dubs checking first became a thing you don't even have a right to speak. Go back to reddit for your serious discussions.
>>
>>24712095
Go back to reddit faggot ORGINALCOMMENTRENANRENANRENANRENAN
>>
>>24712574
if you hate this board so much, why don't you just leave or hide threads or filter threads? it's not like you can start some sort of revolution here.
>>
File: 1447983395117.jpg (348 KB, 828x1403) Image search: [Google]
1447983395117.jpg
348 KB, 828x1403
Pepe is a 4chan meme, born and raised here, I don't care if it's used outside.
>>
Is it so hard to accept that things change?
>>
>>24712626
>muh adho
>y-you're n-new
>4chan is for memes, go post on reddit for serious business, lol

what is the point, and how do I miss it most thoroughly?
>>
So create another board and go there?
>>
>>24712694
>>24712802
>I didn't read the post
>>
>>24712877
Hakim Bey already wrote that thesis before the Internet was anything. Temporary Autonomous Zones.
>>
>>24712911
Thanks anon, am not familiar with this. Will look into it. Care to give a brief overview of how it relates to the cvckholdry meme?
>>
File: 1445639079808.jpg (91 KB, 513x467) Image search: [Google]
1445639079808.jpg
91 KB, 513x467
>>24712686
Me too man. I won't abandon him easily.
>>
File: 1447467081346.jpg (23 KB, 598x399) Image search: [Google]
1447467081346.jpg
23 KB, 598x399
>>24712095
wow! right of the bat this time
>>
>>24713034

What you wrote here is basically his thesis:
"We should look outside the internet for places to reclaim the sense of a non-mainstream, non-ad-run community of critical peers"

Except swap Internet with commercialized space for the most part. That and he was a pedo, so he wanted a rule free zone.
>>
>>24713211
Sounds interesting, thanks again. What do/did you study Anon?
>>
>>24712095
1) Agreed. Pepe/Wojak have long been symbols for failed normies, anyway.

2) You can say every forum is a permutation of Reddit. 4chan isn't close to as bad with faggot groupthink as most popular Reddit boards are. Yes, 4chan has grown the same ailment as Reddit. Every place on the Internet has since ~2007 when it became 'cool' for normies to be online constantly. We're never returning to those golden non-mainstream non-normie days.

3) I don't care. Other than Eggman, the tripfags are usually annoying attention whore cunts that I ignore. Agreed, Eggy is the epitome of failed normie and has Reddit mentality. But, he's an interesting story for us to follow. And agreed that his Youtube channel is 95% adolescent shit.
>>
>>24713397
I have a degree in government.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.