[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good morning /r9k/! Make this day good, and make sure you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1280x720
Good morning /r9k/! Make this day good, and make sure you do your best and give it all you got, you cocksuckers!
>>
http://youtu.be/g0_FvK51wOQ
Here's something to listen to when you wash your balls in the morning.
>>
Thanks friend, the rest of the week is gonna be hard but the weekend is almost here. And I might even be able to go on a date with a girl I like, which gives me something to look forward too for once. I hope I don't mess it up.
>>
>>24712091
my great grandmother died and i'm going to fail an exam which will necessitate retaking the class on top of pissing off my father to the point that he cuts off the financial life support he gives me so i'm probably screwed for the next few years

o-ohayou
>>
>>24712206
Sorry to hear about your loss man. No matter what's gonna happen, try to stay positive and never give up. Get some loans, work part time, do what you gotta do to make something of yourself.
>>
>>24712270
you arent supposed to give actual advice just post more cute girls faggot its the only thing i wake up for these days
>>
>>24712304
Ouch someone called me a faggot on the Internet. I'm going to cry now, thanks for ruining my day anon.
>>
>>24712091
It's the afternoon you fucking degenerate
>>
File: 1408672278797.gif (381 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1408672278797.gif
381 KB, 450x450
>>24712323
god you are so bad at this let me get you started
>>
>>24712304
Also this isn't an ohayo thread, anon. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
thanks mugi
>>
>>24712326
Well good evening then
>>
>>24712335
>Good morning in first two words of OP
>Not an ohayou thread

ok its pretty clear by now you are really new so let me offer you another tip: try posting anonymously so people will not immediately disregard your worthless opinions
>>
>>24712371
But wouldn't they disregard my opinions anyway since they are worthless?
>>
http://youtu.be/rKTUAESacQM
This is the real shit
>>
Bump
I'm origgginal, bot!
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.