[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no girl would ever love me because I'm just a 5'4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6
File: cryingpepe.jpg (43 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
cryingpepe.jpg
43 KB, 612x612
>tfw no girl would ever love me because I'm just a 5'4 manlet
>>
And don't forget, you should ever expect anyone to acknowledge this disadvantage. Whenever you bring it up you get called a whiny faggot and get told to take responsibility. As if you can take responsibility for your fucking height. By what? Going back in time and making your mother fuck someone taller instead?
>>
I'm 5 inches taller than you, but I kinda understand your pain.

No girl will ever rly love me cause I fap to futa everyday

I can't controls it
>>
just find a qt who is shorter than you

it's hard but not impossible
>>
You and me both, bro. We're in this together.

desu
>>
>>24712067
>By what? Going back in time and making your mother fuck someone taller instead?
This is where the problem lyes
Short men are not meant to reproduce that's why we have condoms
>>
>>24712067
I know a guy who is your height and is a little Casanova.
Just be yourself bro.
>>
>tfw 5'6" manlet
>tfw gf is 5'10"

It's not that hard, really.
>>
>>24712133
Why the fuck is this not told explicitly? Do normie retards not realize how much damage they are doing by instilling hope? I mean I get that if they just flat out told manlets that they would drop out of society and stop working, which is not acceptable.

>>24712143
Ever heard of anecdotal evidence?
>>
>>24712149
And then there is this fucking retard who is in every manlet thread.

>hurr i got lucky so everyone can get lucky
>lol mate liek winning lottery isn't that hard
>i mean I did it
>y can't u lol
>>
File: 1442802782839.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1442802782839.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>go to the doctor for the first time in forever
>always thought I was 6'1 and even told people I was 6'2 sometimes cause I thought I could pass and wished I was taller
>turns out I am a 6ft manlet
>>
>>24712163
>hurr that's anecdotal evidence
>durr it's not anecdotal when it supports my point of view
>>
>>24712174
The retard here is you. Why are you so angry about facts when they contradict your angry desperate worldview?
>>
>>24712052
OP you worry too much, someday you'll find a girl who loves you for who you are
>>
>>24712275
>durr it's not anecdotal when it supports my point of view
When have I done that exactly? I'm not OP btw.

>>24712288
With the fact that you got a girlfriend? Well even if I assume it's true why is it relevant? So you got lucky. Does that mean every manlet can get lucky? Oh wait, you probably think it was due to your own good actions and nothing else. Obviously, your just-world fallacy wouldn't let you think anything else.
>>
>>24712313
It's more than obvious to anyone why you can't get girls, and it has nothing to do with height. Your posts scream of an angry, desperate aspie rage. That shit will turn off any girl who might have had an interest in you. Desperate angry jerks don't get girls, plain and simple.
>>
>>24712052
>implying its not because you're an autistic loser creep
>>
>>24712548
Gee you totally showed me. I mean why would I be angry? It possibly couldn't be the fact that I got bullied and mocked relentlessly for my height. That on average I will earn less. That when standing to a tall guy I am automatically deemed less trustworthy and dominant. That people always look down on me(both literally and figuratively). But yeah, you're right. I should just stop being angry and be happy! Happy that normies let me live in their society as a punching bag!

And seriously now. Yes I am fucking angry. I am fucking angry that I got dealt a bad hand. And I am fucking angry that no one will even acknowledge it but instead will always look for proxy problems. Ever heard of cause and effect? Short men aren't alone because they're bitter, angry and, well, short. It's the other way around.
>>
>>24712163
>I mean I get that if they just flat out told manlets that they would drop out of society and stop working, which is not acceptable.

I think the opposite. The fact that everyone lied to me while I'm actually hideously ugly, and put pressure on me to get married, have kids, etc... that's what makes me withdraw from society.
>>
There's only one answer here anon. You need to become a trap
>>
>>24712588
It's purely a matter of choice. I'm a short guy, and I had a hard time growing up. Yes, I have been bullied. Yet I'm pretty successful, both careerwise and with women.

What's the difference between us? When life was treating me badly, I decided to do something about it. You continued to whine and do nothing. I worked hard to become something. You did nothing but mope angrily at everything.

It's not too late for you to change.
>>
>>24712656
Yeah, "change". To roll over and accept humiliation from the normies. Because you are getting humiliated every single day. You should hate normies for shitting on you unfairly. If you actually try to get yourself accepted by them you are just a fucking kuckold.
>>
>>24712688
There is no such thing as "normie". You are just making it all up in your tormented mind. Nobody shits on me these days because I command respect. Did I get it by whining on /r9k/? No, I got it by becoming something better than I used to be.

You just don't want life to get better. It seems like you enjoy being shit on.
>>
>>24712758
Yeah I bet you're really commanding respect when you're standing next to a 6'7" guy. Don't fucking kid yourself. If you want to be deluded that's another thing. But call it what it is! A delusion. Working in other areas trying to make up for being short(which is useless). Kinda like running a race when you get buckets of water splashed into your face and pieces of wood thrown into your legs. But you are a good goy! So you keep running! And eventually you finish! You made it! You didn't have the best starting position but you finished!

And then it hits you. That Chad finished 5 minutes ago and only thing you're doing is standing on that finishing line alone and exhausted while Chad is on his way to fuck some models.
>>
>>24712838
Let's say a magical fairy appeared. She would make you tall and good-looking. Everything would then be fixed, and your life would become awesome, right?

Wrong. You would simply find new things to whine about. You would still be the same angry person you always were.
>>
>>24712838
You kind remind me of the anti-buddha. Are you him?
>>
>>24712889
Nothing would be fixed. Magically becoming tall and good looking now(23) would not make up for my upbringing. People get moulded by society. Bullying is nothing more than that, it's showing inferior people what they are and how they should act. You can't just undo that magically.
>>
>>24712950
Not sure what you mean. A brief google search showed some philosophy. Or maybe you mean some particular internet personality going by that nickname? I'm neither anyways.
>>
>>24712996
Yeah he's a guy that comes here. I used to have an image with some info about him. He's about the same level of anger as you, but he uses bigger words.
>>
>>24713036
>He's about the same level of anger as you
I sure hope not for his own good. I'd really like to be proven wrong on things I'm saying. Point is it never really happens. I know this is gonna sound fedora but people always jump on any chance to use logical fallacies and they get really mad when pointed out. Always tell you that you just "don't want to be happy" or that "you want to be negative" but I can't choose what I think. If I can't disprove in my mind some thought(like the one about height I said above) then I have to think it. I have no choice in this matter. Well I do have a choice, to just repress it but that's dishonest. Dishonest to myself.
>>
>>24712968
Right, because at 23 it's far too late to turn your life around. Oh wait...
>>
>>24713085
What do you mean turn my life around? What exactly do you picture me to be? Do you think I'm some angry guy with a piss bottle under my desk? Guy who hasn't seen direct sunlight in 2 years now?

I'm not. I'm not a social buttefly I'll give you that. I do have some people who consider me a friend. I am studying and working in my field. I go out at least once a week. But as far as being short? There is no turning around. I just am.
>>
>>24713129
You just have to break the vicious circle. You can't get a girl because you are an angry desperate jerk. And you are an angry desperate jerk because you can't get a girl.
>>
>>24713304
That's fucking bullshit though. I used to not be one. I got there through experience. It's legitimate. Also in case you didn't notice there goes your whole argument "becoming something better". Before we know you will say that you're one of the 6'2" "manlets"
>>
>>24712052
Not everyone can be a winner. It's the nature of the game.

Think of it as being born disabled. You just weren't meant to succeed when it comes to reproduction.

If your smart, you'll found other things that will make you happy.

If not, then you'll let society and women make you feel like crap.

Your choice...
>>
>>24713351
Well smart thing to do would be to you know, get revenge. No matter how fedora/ER that sounds. Or at the very least not participate in it.
>>
>>24713347
If you were not one but became one, then just do the reverse. Undo becoming an angry desperate jerk.
>>
>>24713404
Why should I? It makes sense to be angry since I have been wronged and am being wronged still. Why should I let myself be walked right over?
>>
>>24713423
What you are doing right now is letting yourself be walked over.
>>
I am 1.82 cm
>tfw i cant complain about being short
>tfw i cant brag about being tall
>>
>>24713468
Dude fuck off, if you were between 2 or 3 inches away from that height you would have a point. But not being a 6' masterrace.
>>
>>24713461
That's easy. I'm short.
>>
>tfw 6'4" and built
>tfw gf is 5'2"
Gotta take the short girls cos I hate manlets.
>>
>>24713351
Why not striving to overcome that disability?
Fat people can exercise to get thin or even fit
Chestlets can make their boobs bigger with surgery or hormones
People, even if they weren't that ugly, alter their faces because they don't look.Even braces count.
So why not go through the hospital to fix that?

Oh wait, nvw I just remembered that people would look you bad despite the examples put above to improve the physique AND the only procedure costs a shitton of money and is risky because noone has the balls to get deeper in the issue out of fear of the social backlash.
>>
>>24713672
>Hates manlets
>Gets the small girl to raise a band of hobbits
>>
>>24713757
He won't have a son with them. He will just fuck as many of them as possible to raise their height-standards and make it impossible for manlets to spawn their own hobbits.
>>
You are fucked in that regard. Get shredded to make a bit up for it. Its the only thing you can do.

Be that small guy that everyone fears
>>
>>24713788
Eventually they'll demand tall dudes and since there is always some lanklet faggots that doesn't triumph at life despite having good cards they'll settle up with the femlets and spawn more hobbits. In the end everyone looses so it's counterproductive.
>>
>>24713757
>this is how genetics work
So manlets are stupid as well.
>>
>>24713882
Well yeah except the manlets who don't even have anyone to settle down with. Somehow they lose even more. As usual.
>>
>>24713590
You're the next Elliot in the making.
>>
>>24713913
Society looses in general, but a future generation of manlets would be coming exclusively from lanklets. Even if it's not worse than not getting laid, the shame of raising a son smaller than you is really fucking bad.

>>24713902
>Implying the manlet cutoff won't go up as the generations pass.
Even if they are taller than the majority of manlets, they won't outgrow that anon and they will be seen as badly as manlets are today when they grow up.
>>
>>24714134
That's another thing in my collection. Been called psychotic, depressed, angry, hateful, like something from episode of dexter, but never ER up until now. I guess looking for truth gets you labeled that.

>>24714138
The shame of knowing you are just not quality enough of a man to be able to have children is worse I reckon. And even if you do manage somehow to get kids there is a good chance you will create a son with problems just like you did? That's even worse.
>>
>>24713878
>Be that small guy that everyone fears

top kek m8
>>
File: download (10).jpg (10 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
download (10).jpg
10 KB, 201x251
>>24712105
Can't control it huh? This should help:)
>>
>>24712052

I'm 5'3 and got married 4 months ago

There is always hope
>>
>>24714219
>you will create a son with problems just like you did

At least is not worse than creating a son with NEW problems. If your father is a small guy and you make a step to escape(or avoid falling further into) manletism that's at least something. But if your son is smaller chances are you are betting on a paraplegic horse to win the race.

That is litteraly hampering with your own fitness as well. In biological terms you have to pass the torch to a somewhat viable offspring to be able to call your life a success.Not just fuck and/or impregnate as many whores as possible.
>>
File: 231321.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
231321.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24712052

>tfw 5'9
>taller than most girls i meet even the ones that like to wear heels i'm just as tall as them
>have had several girlfriends
>technically a manlet by meme standards but will never know the real persecution that men sub 5'7 feel

I'd say i feel for you, but i'd be lying.
>>
Can manlets just calm the fuck down and move to a country that isn't the Netherlands? Seriously, not every nation is on the same "tall guys are gods" mindfuckery that we're on. Move to Japan if you're a manlet. There are plenty of women there who can love you for some other shallow reason.
>>
>>24714430
Yeah except the manlet has to work much harder to even get a chance to do what you consider to be "betting on a paraplegic horse "
>>
>>24714513
>you have to move somewhere else to not be treated like shit by normies for things out of your control
>>
>mum 5'3"
>dad 5'5"
>I'm 6'4"

Pretty sure my mum keked my dad with some tall guy. I do look like my dad though.
>>
>>24714321
>thumb nail

Oh come on
>>
>>24714567
I'm practically a clone of my dad (we're both 5'10") but my younger brother is 6'2". I think my mom keked him.
>>
>>24714508
>taller than most girls i meet even the ones that like to wear heels i'm just as tall as them

Considering some like to wear heels that give them as much as 2 inches I doubt it.
In fact I doubt that even without persecution you don't feel like you are in the thin line and just a couple of inches more (or even just one) and you could have made it.

Source: Another 5'9''
>>
>>24714508
>tfw 5'9
>technically a manlet by meme standards but will never know the real persecution that men sub 5'7 feel

where the fuck do you live?

I'm 5'9 and there are plenty girls taller than me
>>
5'5 manlet reporting in, life sucks. All us manlets should kill ourselves to prevent further manlets from being born.
>>
>>24714514
That's if you are comparing to males that are on the same levels of everything sans height.
If you compare the manlet that could make it to create the taller manlet of the second generation and the lanklet (also from the second gen) that had to settle with a midget and have a manlet son the first one worked harder, but at least he didn't get a downgraded son.
Not that I say that manlets are better, but the point is lanklet+femlet is not an ideal strategy.
>>
>>24714706

Canada. The magical land of hobbits and maple syrup.
>>
File: 1449116502445.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1896) Image search: [Google]
1449116502445.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1896
>tfw 6`3
>still no gf

fuck you OP
>>
>>24714786
youre just a pussy, faggot
>>
>>24714740
True. I just can't relate to your strategies though. Being a manlet my only strategy is to work my ass off to get a chance at anything. All this while you are choosing the better strategy.
>>
>>24712143
>>24712149
>>24712288

Get off this board you samefagging slut, no one buys your false flagging BS. Stop pretending to be intelligent, you come off as desperately retarded.
>>
>>24714531
I know:/ But everytime someone tries to force normies to accept that normies world views are wrong they are labelled degenerates/terrorists. Its better than bowing out of society and not reproducing though.
>>
>>24715112
You're not very intelligent if you think that was samefagging.
>>
>>24714906
Well, I am not exactly a lanklet myself. But one can see why one would be better than the other. Bigger females should produce bigger males, and so, a lanklet that fucks a femlet expecting sons is already pulling a fuck you to them.

The only viable strategies for "impaired" males would be to work as hard as possible to get a chance to do anything like you said or having to settle with a girl way below your league and still be grateful that you got that chance.

Basically we live conditioned by the same rules that condition animal breeding and yet we are so full of ourselves that neither some males and (specially) females will ever admit that everyone is shallow, even if it's just a bit.
>>
>be around 6' 7" - 6' 8"
>fucking sucks
>>
>at hospital visiting my sicky mom
>walking through hallway
>see a emt who is a manlet
>think to myself that I wouldn't feel safe if my life was in the hands of a manlet
>his genes couldn't handle providing the optimal height for his body, how can his brain provide life support knowledge
>>
File: manlets.jpg (210 KB, 881x641) Image search: [Google]
manlets.jpg
210 KB, 881x641
desu if a girl disqualifies me for being the same height as her in heels, i don't want her

source: 5'9 prince of manlets
>>
>>24719104
>hoverhand

That's just an overdose of betaness right there.
>>
ITT: keks crying over something that they cant control
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.