[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Russian soldier gf >tfw you'll never experience
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 600x400
>tfw no Russian soldier gf
>tfw you'll never experience war with her
>tfw not able to see her smile
>tfw can't touch her hair
>>
>>24711990
I know this feel. It's an awful feel.
>>
>>24711990
Then the war ends and you get keked by Ivan instead of Chad.
>>
>>24712026
I don't care about getting keked. It happens to everyone eventually desu desu senpai.
>inb4 Chad doesn't get keked
>>
Sorry anon, but military girls are the most vile roasties you will ever come across in your life. They've got no reason to not be when they're outnumbered 100:1 everywhere they go.
>>
wyh would you want a manly gf?
you gay bro?
>>
>tfw you'll never capture her as a PoW before your CO says "no POWs"
>tfw you and your squad will never rape her to death, days of straight combat and methamphetamine combat drugs driving you to heights of brutality
>tfw you will never toy with her clit with your bayo before slicing it off, hearing her howl in agony and recording it for later use
>tfw you will never knock out her teeth, one by one after she tried to bite while your Sgt fucked her throat
>tfw will never shoot her in the chest while she cries, fucking her ruined, bloody cunt one last time while she shudders and gasps around the sucking chest hole, her struggle against death milking your cock
>tfw you will never leave her on a pile of her comrades, a monument to your sin for the journalists of the world to see
>tfw you will never be a war criminal, an object of fear and revulsion that causes all to shudder in abject horror at the truths of what you've done
Feels bad man, Legio XVIII when?
>>
>>24712026
LOL that's my name
cyka blyat
>>
>>24711990
damn such a beauty on war
god how many times she would get raped?
i mean holy fuckin shit , i wouldnt mind fuckin her while her pussy is oozing from 5 other guys cum
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.