[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of Baudelaire?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1449150856598s.jpg (4 KB, 197x250) Image search: [Google]
1449150856598s.jpg
4 KB, 197x250
What does /r9k/ think of Baudelaire?
>>
After Aku No Hana I thought maybe it'd be worth reading him, but I'm too much of a pleb to understand the appeal.
>>
>>24711705
Pretty based. Better than Verlaine
>>
>>24711705
Good for pretending to be an intellectual or even literate, for that matter.
>>
>>24711705
I studied and read his poetry in high school but lacked wisdom back then to get it.
>>
>>24711788
Found the pleb.

>>24711874
Do you get it now?
>>
>>24711705
Read "Paris Spleen," it's literally an entire series of poems about hating normies. Baudelaire is the true robot poet.
>>
bumping this thread desu senpai shhgh
>>
>>24711705
Let me guess,you just watched Aku No Hana?
>>
File: 130_eapoe.jpg (12 KB, 286x289) Image search: [Google]
130_eapoe.jpg
12 KB, 286x289
Why does he also have a melon head?
Do melon heads make for gothic horror poets?
>>
I'm an expert in Baudelaire, OP. I studied literature & philosophy for the last three years of my high-school education, and yes I know that you lot don't have this in your pleb-tier educational system, but I was taught in a french school, so that is why.
Ask me anything, dude. I am very fond of him, and many other french poets, but the reason why I like him more than the others is because of his lucidity regarding his dissolute behavior.
>>
Fuck I used to know by heart a lot of his poems, can't even remember one stanza now. I remember his prose being the most based shit ever. However the main reason I like him so much is because find the assertion of my feelings and misanthropy in his poems. And I know there's more to Baudelaire's work than that.
>>
shit on my balls senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.