[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw drunk and on xanax Is there a better feeling?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4
File: crazypeepee.jpg (23 KB, 415x368) Image search: [Google]
crazypeepee.jpg
23 KB, 415x368
>tfw drunk and on xanax

Is there a better feeling?
>>
try ecstasy senpai or coke
>>
Go do drugs somewhere else junkie scum famm
>>
>>24711685
>he's sober
TOPKEK

You are keked to shit if you force yourself through life sober
>>
>>24711673
Did you really make two separate threads?
>>
>>24711717
Hell yeah fampai
>>
>>24711710
I don't need a multitude of chemicals to live life happily.
>>
>>24711673

Inhaling ether from a can of starter fluid
>>
>>24711728
Go play the harp then faggot.
>>
>>24711728
I mean... That's completely scientifically inaccurate but okay
>>
Sexual intercourse
>>
OP here

My therapist scripted me Xanax for panic attacks and told me to not mix with alcohol.

Just popped 4 times my usual dose and three beers in, I've never been this comfy.
>>
>>24711736
Prove it. What I meant is I don't need to get my ass high off bullshit like OP and most ITT.
>>
>>24711764

What are you running from, OP? People judging you? Laughing at you?

Those voices in your head aren't lying when they judge you :^)
>>
yea, get a belt and wrap it around your neck. then get on /h/ and choke the chicken. while you're at it kick the chair.
>>
>>24711770
>what is dopamine
>>
>>24711789
I'm on hella xanax right now and couldn't give less of a fuck what you just said, FAGGIT
>>
>>24711795
>what is stupidity
Dopamine is manufactured in your brain automatically faggot. See >>24711770
>>
File: IMG_0535.jpg (126 KB, 711x641) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0535.jpg
126 KB, 711x641
>>24711673
>tfw rolling on moll with 3 other qt's
>we all cuddle some naked and half naked sweat drenched at the end of the night
>got off at some point from all the rubbing- don't remember exactly how
>>
>>24711813
as he replies lol
>>
>>24711816
It's a chemical ya dumb groid
>>
>>24711770
Literally doing anything that you enjoy is the same rewards system as drugs
>>
>>24711813
When you hear the voices what they're saying isn't false and you know it.
>>
>>24711829
You don't seem to understand what I meant. I meant I don't need drugs with a multitude of chemicals inside them to live happily. Don't try to find anything you don't agree with and take it as you being right.
>>
>>24711837
The only voice I hear right now is telling me to crack another beer.
>>
>>24711840
Yeah but you need chemicals to be happy.

Have you never been drunk?
>>
>>24711840
See
>>24711831
You're just being moralfaggy about how you have fun
>>
>>24711858
You don't need outside chemicals to be happy.

Of course, you do, but I don't.
>>
>>24711844

Keep drinking your short comings away, those problems will still be here tomorrow :^)
>>
>>24711764

enjoy that brain damage
>>
>>24711873
Okay,fair point.
I don't need this to be happy but it's a fuckton better than normal happiness.
>>
>>24711897
>m-muh brain damage
top lel

literally no one has ever been permanently fried from xanax and alcohol
>>
>>24711897
>>thinks xanxie + alcohol one time will give someone an extra chromosome
>>gains extra chromosome
>>
I tried combining xanax and alcohol when I used to abuse the shit out of them. It always made me black the fuck out but I guess that's also because I abused them. Xanax and weed was ok.

I still prefer just smoking pot in terms of comfy.
>>
>>24711932
What, Xanax? No need. I got it prescribed easily.
>>
>>24711932
>memesmemesmemesmemesmemesmemes

Memes memes memes maymay memes meme.

Memes.
>>
>>24711932
My fucking god, now I have to get drunk too. Why do you post this shit, seriously.
>>
>>24711770
i know its not what you meant but i just meant you literally are just a multitude of chemicals, ergo you actually do need a multitude of chemicals to live life period, nonetheless happily
>>
>>24711673
Yes: it's IV heroin.
>>
As someone who has taken a entire bottle of Xanax in one day, done 45mg of oxy with zero tolerance, and done meth

Meth is the best. Imagine the best accomplishment of your entire life and how good you felt when you did it. All that dopamine is released just like that but for 6 hours. Meth is best drug feels wise, and ironically the worst for you.
>>
>>24711897
Its not like OPs brain wasnt already damaged.
>>
>>24712126
Also, before you guys think I'm a super junkie. I'm a middle class white kid from the suburbs, now I'm completely done with drugs and never do them not even smoke or drink.

Also, the most addictive drug of all? Weed. There's an entire culture that says it's perfectly okay to smoke all day everyday, drinking is accepted in moderation but you can be stoned all the time and people will admire you for it. I never got addicted to atoms or opiates or benzos or phys or dels because people would look down on me. But weed was the last drug that I craved if I didn't have and consumed everyday because everyone else said it's perfectly okay. Now that I'm weed free my physical and mental health have improved. But weed smokers won't even acknowledge that they're addicts. Or that weed affects their brain chemistry in adverse ways.
>>
>>24712191
Look at my writing.

Atoms? What the fuck? Say no to drugs.
>>
>>24712191
F u bro it's the healing herb
>>
Yeah if you drink too much on xans you're asking to die in your sleep.
>>
I just got prescribed Xanax for panic attacks and I just want to forget this day. Should I pop one? What should I expect?

It's still the morning, but seriously, fuck real life right now.
>>
>>24712191
This is pretty accurate

>"Why aren't you 420 blazing it all day like me brahh? Weed is good for you, it's a peaceful herb duuuuude."
>>
File: DUDE SMOKE WEED LMAO SO COOL.png (233 KB, 999x883) Image search: [Google]
DUDE SMOKE WEED LMAO SO COOL.png
233 KB, 999x883
>>24711673
>Is there a better feeling?
Yeah, it's called being sober. Grow up you fucking moron.
>>
>>24712431
>lime green

fuck you
>>
>tfw I lost 60 pieces of Xanax bars

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI DESU
>>
>>24711909
Not true.

Also withdrawals WILL literally fry you if you don't taper.

Don't get hooked on benzos guys, the withdrawals can ruin your life.
>>
>>24711728
>on /r9k/
>happy

Oh lordie hahahha
>>
>>24711764
I used to do this with valium.

protip: after quitting either substance your brain will be fucked and you'll have tremors and shitty fine motor skills.

Enjoy your new found life :^)
>>
File: 1447860249599.jpg (234 KB, 1280x884) Image search: [Google]
1447860249599.jpg
234 KB, 1280x884
>>24711673
I have a question to the Xanax users:

I have social anxiety, I think, but it's only a phsyical reaction it seems. I don't have any negative thoughts of people judging me or something. I'm not scared of them or anything and my self esteem isn't particulary low.

But from never talking I just feel like I can't do it because I have no practice.
My body just starts all those reactions like high heartrate, not beeing able breath properly, my voice completely failing, etc.

Will taking Xanax completely fix this problem since it's only physical and not fear or something like that?
>>
>>24711673
>Is there a better feeling?

You may want to Google drug interactions before getting anymore bright ideas. Xanax and alcohol are heavily interactive. Either you're going to have a serious bout of amnesia, or if you ingested heavy quantities of either, you just won't wake up at all.
>>
>>24712707
>you just won't wake up at all.
Is this actually that easy? Sounds like that would be the best, most painless way of suizid?
>>
>>24712815
This is literally my way of suicide.
>>
>>24712705

No.

Xanax is an anti-seizure medication. It slows down your nervous system and overall brain function. The only time it should ideally be used to treat anxiety is when a person is prone to frequent, intense panic attacks. Since benzos are very addictive, they're not prescribed for long-term problems like social anxiety or depression. It would only be a matter of time before your body became physically dependent on the medication, and your body begins to develop a tolerance to benzos much the same way it can develop a tolerance to pain killers.

tl;dr - benzos are for short-term treatment of seizures and major anxiety episodes. You can't take them on a regular basis. You really don't want to get started down the path to benzo addiction, because benzo withdrawal is possibly the worst drug-related withdrawal a person can live through.
>>
>>24712874
Ok, well I almost had hopes it would be that simple. But thank's for the help
>>
>>24712815

You're risking serious brain damage, but okay.

Benzos depress your respiratory system. Alcohol shuts down your brain section by section. When ingested at the same time, the two amplify each other.

Assuming it doesn't kill you, you might be deprived of oxygen just long enough to end up as a vegetable.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.