[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given the choice to either save the Mona Lisa (the real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
You are given the choice to either save the Mona Lisa (the real one) or a two year old child (no more information given)

Who do you save?
>>
the mona lisa obviously.
It will last longer and its a precious human relic
>>
Mona Lisa. Bigger reward.
>>
Why doesn't the robot stop people like you?
>>
>>24711661
Mona lisa because you can't replicate it like a child
>>
Mona Lisa.

The Mona Lisa has contributed more to society than any one baby (whose future is very uncertain--odds are the baby will be a degenerate) being depite being extremely old.
>>
The child
We have tonnes of pictures of the mona lisa, so even if the original is lost, its still around in some form.
>>
>>24711887
The pictures do not do her justice.
>>
File: kyon_facepalm.jpg (17 KB, 405x289) Image search: [Google]
kyon_facepalm.jpg
17 KB, 405x289
>>24711887
>a replication is the equivelent or better than the original
>>
The child if it's a female.
>>
>>24711661
The child. I never thought this painting was any good + a human life being valuable and all.
>>
>>24711720
this. unless if it was my kid and I'd just had a vascectomy
>>
File: 1448507830091.jpg (120 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1448507830091.jpg
120 KB, 720x540
The kid is two years old, his parents can just poop out another one. This is fucking easy. Mona Lisa.
>>
Same thread as yesterday, eh?
Obviously the Mona Lisa, anyone who says otherwise is a normie whose actions are ruled by emotion.
>>
File: 1448481095051.jpg (25 KB, 536x536) Image search: [Google]
1448481095051.jpg
25 KB, 536x536
>>24711996
>His parents can just poop out another one
>>
File: mona_pepe.jpg (55 KB, 300x447) Image search: [Google]
mona_pepe.jpg
55 KB, 300x447
>>24711661
a child, this painting is ugly af, and is only famous because it;s famous
>>
I just walk away. Being involved in any of this shit is a bother.
>>
Save the child if its a boy. Mona Lisa is normalfag bullshit an d burn into coal.

If the child is a girl, both the child and the Mona Lisa can go.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.