[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Friend manages to find cute gf >Goes to america for one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1444498625302.jpg (8 KB, 166x231) Image search: [Google]
1444498625302.jpg
8 KB, 166x231
>Friend manages to find cute gf
>Goes to america for one year
>Another friend meets his gf on a party and they start talking about stuff, mentions that friend1 is hoping she s waiting for him as they agreed before he left
>She admits that she already slept with two other guys
WHAT THE FUCK. I really feel bad for him. I don t know what I would do if my gf (if I had one) did this to me.
>>
I trust my girlfriend a lot, and we're 2200 miles apart right now. She's a qt, but if I found out she cheated on my, it would be over like that. I feel awful reading these things.

(at least I have backup)
>>
>>24711620
All girls I know cant live for more than 1 month without a bf. But I hope she wont cheat on you.
>>
>>24711620
She already cheated and if she hasn't she's going to
>>
>>24711672
Sometimes I want her to because there's another girl who said she wants to fuck me, and I'm pretty tempted as it is.
>>
File: 1434379575964.jpg (6 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1434379575964.jpg
6 KB, 250x250
>>24711620
>I trust my girlfriend a lot
>and we're 2200 miles apart right now
Sorry dude
>>
Getting a girl to stay loyal is almost impossible when you see her every day. Not blaming your bro for her ass but I don't understand why anyone even bothers with the long distance or "staying true to each other" idea anymore.
>>
>>24711620
>I trust my girlfriend

Damn, my condolences bro
>>
>>24711593
Women will just act on impulse and then rationalize it so that anything they do is just never their fault. They'll always have some excuse they use to justify it to themselves like they were drunk or he started it etc. It's just how their brains are wired. They won't even think about the fact that they're cheating when they're doing it because all they can think about is Chad and his big, exciting, handsome penis and how much they crave it. They will feel little to no remorse and will lie shamelessly to hide it. It's just their nature.
>>
>>24711875
This. There's no reason to even get mad at it anymore if you understand their nature. This is the exact reason why I won't ever commit to a relationship. I've already acknowledged that the path I've chosen will lead to me dying alone, but honestly? I'd rather have that than being destroyed in my 40s by thinking women ever had a grasp on the whole loyalty aspect of a relationship.
>>
>>24711620
>I trust my girlfriend a lot, and we're 2200 miles apart right now. She's a qt, but if I found out she cheated on my, it would be over like that. I feel awful reading these things.

hahahaha beta shes fucking some chad right now. Women meet 20 chads a day and they all try to fuck them. It's only a matter of time.
>>
>female friend lives abroad with her boyfriend of like 7-8 years
>comes back home for a month to visit family and friends
>day 2 of her visit
>the whole group goes out
>she hooks up with some guy she met that night

Absolutely revolting.
>>
>>24711997
We all die alone regardless. People who accept their death when it comes are people like you that live their life on their terms. Lincoln once said "It's not about the years in your life, but the life in your years", and doing what you want to do, and not worrying about women and shit is the way to fill that.
>>
>>24712111
You literally wrote YOLO a bit more elaborately.
>>
>>24712159
I wouldn't say that. YOLO implies a certain degeneracy. I was speaking more of accomplishing a degree and taking part in a life-long research project, or becoming some kind of collector of sorts. Not the "lets fuggg and take drugs bby, this martin garrix rave is tight yo!"
>>
To everybody ITT who assumes that the gf will cheat or already has; how can you handle the stress of being distrustful? Also, have you figured out that your mistrust is part of the list of your issues as to why you're not socially successful?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.