[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Why did you want to take us to the woods anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 136414717134.jpg (74 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
136414717134.jpg
74 KB, 650x366
>Why did you want to take us to the woods anon?
>>
To bring you to auschwitz
>>
To walk in the fucking woods why the fuck else

Why the fuck are you wearing heels?
>>
To kill the ugly one in the back and do witchcraft together?
>>
to see if miss piggy is a man or just a piggy
>>
it's a pretty setting for you to watch me fuck this beautiful trap.
please try not to scream at the realisation that you are now obsolete and have no power over me or my bank account.
>>
fuck kill kill marry
>>
>>24711621
don't forget to kill the ugly ones on the front and sides too. don't be neglectful.
>>
i didn't, you just showed up on my computer screen. i'm not in the woods, and furthermore, i exist in a different time. scrolling awkwardly away from you now. . ..
>>
wtf bro from the thumbnail I thought they were some cute lolis but then I expanded the thread and encountered those uggos in their full 650x366 glory LMAO
>>
File: 1442324670008.jpg (34 KB, 837x736) Image search: [Google]
1442324670008.jpg
34 KB, 837x736
"s-sorry, I'll be going now"
>>
>>24711609
>Why the fuck are you wearing heels?

To spite you, anon. You're so small!
>>
Let's play a little game called, "Arbeit Macht Frei"
>>
>>24711473
>unzip pants
>>
>shrooms
>>
Tp leave you alone in the wooda. You will probably die because you cant even properly walk in this shitty high heels and ur weak. Your makeup and gucci clothes wont help you survive here you miserable piece of shit
>>
Would not rape any of these ugly cunts.Get some standards, OP.
>>
You're a fucking degenerate pedophile OP and I've reported you to the internet police
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.