[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegeta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Vegeta.png (191 KB, 276x800) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta.png
191 KB, 276x800
>no guns in the dbz universe
>always wears a bulletproof vest
Why hasn't anyone ever pointed this out?
>>
>No guns
>Hasn't watched the cell saga when cell was shot with a tank round and laughed it off
>>
because it's fucking space armor, not a bulletproof vest

also goku got killed by a laser gun so there you go
>>
He got rid of it eventually but they brought it back, it probably protects against weaker attacks somewhat.
>>
>>24711326
guts can't hurt his skin anyways and there ARE guns in the dbz universe, it's not a bulletproof vest, or at least it's not designed only for that.
>>
>>24711326

It's a special material that grows with Vegeta while under the effects of a full moon. Doesn't tear in ape mode.
>>
Why would you need a gun if you could shoot a guy's guts out with rays of power out your hands
>>
Did you even watch the show?
>>
>>24711974
No I've only seen clips of Resurrection F-uck and that over 9000 clip. My friends like it tho.
>>
>>24711842
wrong

>>24711559
wrong

its explained in freeza arc
>>
>no guns
nice b8 m8
>>
File: giphy (10).gif (497 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
giphy (10).gif
497 KB, 480x360
>>24711326

it's literally in the first episode of DBZ within the first minute

I think you meant to say

>bullets dont affect the main characters (saiyans)
>>
>>24712279
And the first episode of dragonball.

The very first thing that happens in the show is Bulma shooting Goku in the head.
>>
>>24711326
literally episode 1 bulma shoots goku repeatedly with a handgun.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.