[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Top is a diagram of a pipe elevating then returning to ground
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 20151203_082747.jpg (2 MB, 4128x2322) Image search: [Google]
20151203_082747.jpg
2 MB, 4128x2322
Top is a diagram of a pipe elevating then returning to ground level, as if it just passed over a road.

Fill in the graph please. The dotted line is pressure drop due to friction if the pipe were completely horizontal, so your start and end points should be the same.

Project due in a few hours. Robobless you all.
>>
Have all the robos left? I havent been here for a long time. It looks like it became the hangout of noncasual wanabies. Where are the college people?
>>
>>24711202
Use Bernoulli's equation senpai
>>
>>24712767
dis. Really i think density*height ought to suffice, though I haven't done this kind of thing in a while. density*height is a term of bernoulli's equation, so you might just go with the general form for best results.
>>
>>24713331
Yeah a lot of shit will cancel out, but desu I prefer to write the full equation down no matter what question I'm doing and then get rid of the stuff that's constant later
>>
>Hey guys I put my homework off until the last minute. Do it for me!
>>
Give us more information you stupid faggot.

Probably shouldn't jack off so much and get some work done.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.