[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choose a number between 1 - 548 and I will quote a passage from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: elliotsupreme.jpg (111 KB, 641x720) Image search: [Google]
elliotsupreme.jpg
111 KB, 641x720
Choose a number between 1 - 548 and I will quote a passage from Elliots Manifesto
>>
whatever the last three digits of my post are
>>
>>24710950

(cthulu fhtagen)
>>
>>24710968
you dumb fuck
>>
>>24710968
Ya fuk'd up
>>24710950
>>
>>24710950
"The most beautiful of women mate with the most brutal of men instead of me the supreme gentleman"
>>
1 + (postnumber mod 548)
>>
my digids :DD
>>
>>24710976

"Father signed me up to have supervised travel assistance to help me along the way, otherwise I would get lost in the airport." (he was aged 16 at this point)

>>24710984
But I knew the real reason. She always wanted me out of her house because she hated having to deal with me. The Santa Barbara plan would free her of me, and she wanted that so badly that she was willing to pay $900 a month for my apartment room rent. Basically, she was paying money to get rid of me
>>
420 please

fuck this gay robot
>>
>>24711016
"After this experience, I began to see earthquakes as common, minor disturbances"

>>24711028
I remember the nervousness taking over my body as my mother drove us up the steep road that led into the school proper
>>
>>24711056

I did not have any friends left anymore. No friends in the entire world. I was completely and utterly alone, in the darkest pit of despair.
>>
supremegentleman.com is still available, maybe this deserves to be a javascript.
>>
How about... 232.
>>
>>24711233

It was good to be back home. This is where my fight is, right here in the US, and nowhere else. The sense of elation I felt soon wore off. My lonely life as a social outcast resumed
>>
Why did the fucker kill himself, i would have wanted to hear his prison rants...
>>
>>24710950

545 please

wtf is upmwith this niggershhit im not allowed to post short answers??
>>
>>24711588
"It's been ten months in the Turkish harem my bitch step mother Somaya has trapped me in, the abuse grows worse daily. Lately the harem girls have taken to coating my small feminine genitals in Icy hot and masturbating me, mocking me for not being able to be aroused and demanding that I admit I'm a faggot so I can wash off. All I ever wanted was the attention from beautiful girls, now that I have it all I can dream of is death."
>>
Everything is not original these days.
>>
>>24711655
What is he babbling about there? I don't get it.
>>
>>24711917
This is from when Elliot Rodgers was trapped in a Turkish harem by his step mother and where he formed his philosophy towards women. Even before he suffered the indignities at the haram girls were often cruel to him.

In 6th grade when he professed his feelings to his beautiful blonde classmate Sarah instead of returning his feelings she instead twisted his arm behind his back and led him to the front of the classroom. Sarah the blonde goddess forced Elliot Rodgers to strip down to his tighty whiteys in front of everyone and expose his delicate little Eurasian body and tiny soft genitalia for the amusement of the white class. Sarah grabbed his little peanut sized testicles and said she would crush them if Elliot Rodgers didnt admit to being a worthless ugly Eurasian boy who can never please a blonde Germanic goddess like her. After he refused she squeezed so hard he dropped to his knees, he didn't refuse again. Elliot recognized that Eurasian Hapa scum like him were not meant to reproduce, never meant to know the touch of a blonde goddess except in cruelty.

This happened to Elliot Rodgers in 6th grade.
>>
>>24711917

that anon was shitposting

>>24711588
"In such a pure world, the man's mind can develop to greater heights than ever before. Future generations will live their lives free of having to worry about the barbarity of sex and women"

>>24711725
"The prospect of talking to strangers from a computer was new and astounding
to me"
>>
>>24711655
>>24712150
This shit isn't even funny, the real stuff is much better.
>>
>>24710950

(Bazoople Bing Bang Boom Boom)
>>
>>24711725
Hello diary, today was my 8th grade winter dance. Well I should not call it mine since I did not dance at all.
The girls refused to dance with me because I was cursed to be born Eurasian. No white girl would ever dirty herself showing any interest in a worthless HAPA like me. I asked every attractive girl there to dance and the most I received was to be spit at. I retired to the bleachers and began to sob after that. Once the dance had wound down a group of tall powerful popular White jocks and their dates came over to me and mocked me for ever thinking I had a chance with a white skinned princess. Then they called me a faggot for crying, drug me outside the school and forced me to remove my clothes and watch them make out. They reminded me that pleasures of the flesh are reserved for creatures that nature intends to reproduce, not disgusting little Eurasian bitchbois like myself.
>>
>>24712248

"This time, another person who was a target of my extreme jealousy was there; his name was Roy, an Indonesian boy who was the son of Rob's housemaid. He kept showing us pictures
of his supposed texting conversations with girls. James did not seem to mind it, to my outraged surprise. I, on the other hand, could barely tolerate the insolent little worm."
>>
number 398
>>
Elliott rhymes with FAGGOT.
>Boohoo I can't get laid I'm gonna shoot random people !
>>
>>24713235
Reblogged!!! OMG THIS THIS THIS
IMPORTANT *SCREAMS*
>>
>>24710950
Stop muting me please
>>
>>24713272
No shit, he was the gayest guy on earth.
>>
A number between -547 and what?
>>
>>24712925

"he could detect my anger and rage towards the world seeping through the computer screen"
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.