[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't understand how 2 people can live in the same place.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: ika2365894.jpg (33 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
ika2365894.jpg
33 KB, 512x288
I don't understand how 2 people can live in the same place. Like, roommates. What if you have to fart? Or your balls are so sweaty you just have to get naked, fondle them, sniff your hand and stand by the window for that fresh wind. What if you want to masturbate? How do you deal with body oduor (ie my feet smell like salami all the time, underwear smells like balls and shit, etc)?

How do people do it?
>>
>tfw when you realise in the past and in 3rd world countries everyone fucking smells
>they probably just get used to it and dont even register the smell of shit or a man's BO
>>
by interacting as little as possible

it's pretty shit
>>
>>24710859
I live with my gf in a tiny apartment. We do all that shit in front of each other, no fucks given.
>>
>>24710859
you accept the act that you both have those issues
I mean, unless you aren't well acquainted with them, in which case why the fuck are you rooming with them or changing that?
>>
>>24710919
Really? You fart in front of her? She FARTS!?
>>
>>24710932
yes, it is no big deal
>>
>>24710919
>>24710944
Get the fuck out. You're not wanted here.
>>
File: dagger head.png (149 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
dagger head.png
149 KB, 250x250
>>24710957
Fuck off, cunt, no one cares what you think.
>>
>>24710957
Because I'm a normie with a girlfriend or because you are somehow disgusted by me?
>>
Just excuse yourself to the bathroom if you need to do some disgusting shit. Thats what bathrooms are literally for.

And if people are too degenerate to not smell like shit then send them back to india where they probably came from
>>
>>24710919
Another guy with a GF here - I don't fart around her, but she farts around me and I don't really care. Odor is not really a thing if you're hygenic - sometimes she comes home and her socks smell, but once she takes them off she's fine.

I never had any issues with non-GF roommates because we weren't in as close proximity. Only exception was a roommate I had who reveled in farting and often had pretty gross-smelling farts. He thought it was funny; I thought it was kind of annoying. But it wasn't the end of the world.
>>
>>24710957
i used to have a deal with this girl that she had to kiss me every time she farted. because she didn't like kissing me. no joke.
>>
>>24711030
Yeah, people who somehow revel in their farts or think they have some kind of comedy value are disgusting. My gf just farts and gets on with whatever she's doing like it's nothing, which it is. Not worthy of comment.
>>
We are also sufficiently comfortable with each other that we will walk into the bathroom without it being a problem. I've had several conversations about my day with her while one of us is taking a shit.
>>
>>24711069
yeah, I fucking hate those people. Fucking degenerates.

When my ex was living with me, I also had a habit of keeping incense around and just generally burning them a lot to keep the place smelling good regardless.
>>
Welcome to college OP
>>
>>24711193
Actually I'm a neet dropout who can't afford an apartment on his own
>>
>>24711206
who do you live with, and do you feel comfortable enough to shit in front of each other
>>
File: cicero_attack.gif (455 KB, 418x260) Image search: [Google]
cicero_attack.gif
455 KB, 418x260
>having roommates

can't recommend it. piece of trash normie degenerates, the lot of them.
>>
>>24711213
I live with like 10 other faggots but I have my own room, there are a couple double rooms that cost less but I could never do it
>>
>>24711400
I could never share a room with someone I wasn't romantically involved/intimate with, agreed.
>>
>>24711413
does it count as intimacy if you enjoy going in the bathroom after each other defecates because you enjoy smelling each other's feces? and you're open about it and have a gentleman's arrangement where it is customary to alert the other to impending defecation so there is time to prepare the shit-smelling apparatuses?
>>
>>24711449
Well I have no problem smelling or seeing her shit, and vice versa, but could never be like that with some guy roommate.
>>
>Or your balls are so sweaty you just have to get naked, fondle them, sniff your hand and stand by the window for that fresh wind

Something tells me that this example isn't just hypothetical.
>>
>>24711491
i have that relationship with a guy roomie. we're both straight but we like doing the doo doo thing and also kissing each other while standing amidst doo doo stench.
>>
>>24711568
whatever floats your boat anon!
>>
>>24710859
by having an even grosser roomate
>>
>>24711639
have a bump
take a dump
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.