[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /narcissist/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
>can't stop admiring myself in the mirror at times
>lead on ugly insecure girls for the lulz
>could talk about myself for weeks desu
>genuinely believe that I'm superior to the vast majority of the population, even if my rationality tells me otherwise, I can't help it
>>
then why are you at the most selfhated board there is?
>>
>>24710773
I'm a social retard. I can relate to a lot of people here, I just don't hate myself.
>>
>>24710837
>narcissist without maxing charisma

Himmler as fuck. You better hope a real psycho finds a use for you otherwise you will be miserable.
>>
File: 1447844580293.jpg (30 KB, 224x155) Image search: [Google]
1447844580293.jpg
30 KB, 224x155
I enjoy staring at myself in the mirror and tracing my strong jawline with my fingertips. I love my beautiful blue eyes and blonde hair.
I'd fuck me.
>>
Well if you were good at something or at a position of power, this would matter because it would be somewhat hurtful to society

Seeing as how you mostly shitpost and lead on uggos I'd say you're doing God's work
>>
>tfw insecure narcissist
This is a terrible combination.
>>
>>24710754
I do like looking at myself in mirrors and windows, but I have no idea about other people's opnions of me.
>>
>>24710837
>I'm a social retard. I can relate to a lot of people here, I just don't hate myself.

How can you be superior to the majority of people if you are a social retard?

The only purpose of human beings is to survive and reproduce. Having bad social skills makes you inferior at what humans were designed to do.

And if you say "I have a higher purpose like art or intellect", it's proven that art and intellectual achievements only evolved because of sexual selection, ie trying to impress females, similar to a peacocks tail. Has no survival purpose but females dig it.
>>
>>24711767
May be your a tra ny.
>>
>>24710837
>Autist narcissist who's probably average looking too
Hahahaha you're fucked kiddo
>>
File: 1424483985879.jpg (275 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
1424483985879.jpg
275 KB, 900x750
>>24711793
I do have a bit of a TG fetish...
>>
>>24710754
This. It gets worse with every actual achievement. It fuels itself. I cant stop it.
>>
>>24711786
There's more to life than reproduction. How primitive do you think humans are?
>>
>>24712233
>There's more to life than reproduction. How primitive do you think humans are?

no there isn't. only a delusional fedora lord would think so. You think evolution is a joke? Fucking moron, humans do what they evolved to do, survive and reproduce. Those who don't have been weeded out of existence thousands of years ago, or are mutations that will be weeded out this generation. All intellectual accomplishments are fueled by one thing, sexual selection.
>>
>>24712419
You mean a fedora lord would share your opinion

nihilism is the most fedora thing
>>
>>24710754
I feel sorry for you. Pity.
>>
>>24712419
>You think evolution is a joke
>There's more to life than reproduction. How primitive do you think humans are?
Don't think I even remotely implied that

>Fucking moron
Insult me in an attempt to cover up for your weak argument. What's entertainment? What's anime? What is this fucking board,? It has nothing to do with reproduction, you arrogant cunt. We don't live solely to survive and reproduce. We are far more intelligent than apes, and thus strive for more than just reproduction. Take your pseudo-intellectual science shit back tor reddit, faggot.
>>
OP, you're not a narcissist for thinking you're attractive and relishing in being a cunt. You're just a cunt.
> implying narcissists want any negative label attached to them
> implying narcissists actually believe they're great
> implying that narcissists aren't actually living with the day to day torment of knowing that they're disliked and ineffectual, but having to delude themselves and others that they are just better than everyone for reasons people can't understand yet
> implying you don't deal with constant insecurity, paranoia and back biting, all done by your own hand
> r9k is a board of narcissists, you're not really a narcissist because a narcissist wouldn't dig deep enough for that kind of self awareness
>>
>>24712546
>What is this fucking board,? It has nothing to do with reproduction

>half of threads about women and need for gf
>nothing to do with reproduction
>>
>>24712708
>what's a diagnosis?
>what's the opinion of others?
>"anon, could you stop talking about yourself all the time"
>"anon, you're not actually as smart/attractive as you think you are"
I can't help it. I really do believe that I'm superior.
>>>24712734
>>>/pol/
>>>/a/
>>>/v/
>>>/x/
Nothing to do with reproduction. Stop trying to argue against me, and try arguing against my argument.
>>
why do you think you're special, you're just a basic fuckboy lmao.
>>
same as OP. its a strange feeling. its like i know perfectly well that no one thinks of me like i do (my rational thought) but i cant help to feel special all the time (eg imagine myself being a hero in a situation, over-exaggerating very minor things like being able to spot something that other dont) and also having social anxiety. they combine pretty well. you could say im a very high functioning narcissist with a social anxiety and especially being acknowledged by people im not familiar with
>>
>>24713855
>over-exaggerating very minor things like being able to spot something that other dont
I stopped doing that years ago when I realised that it's not really that special, considering my very observant nature, so I stopped valuing it. The vast majority of people are irrational actors, and a lot of my assumed superiority comes from the fact that I'm very logical and put great thought into my actions. Others don't.
>>
>>24714184
yes but having an observant nature is yet another ego-boosting thing dont you think?
>>
Sometimes I look at the mirror and find myself 10/10
Sometimes I think I look loke shit
>>
>>24710837
me too op

who supremely gentlemanly here? uterrly magnificent.
>>
>>24714244
Perhaps

>>24714352
I honestly believe that if any intelligent woman got to know me very well, she wouldn't be able to resist me. This is why whenever I meet a potential partner (one that isn't fat, is intelligent and is not a degenerate) I tell her everything about myself, Of course, I keep some of the more personal info to myself, but generally I try to tell them everything about me, so that they know ME and don't associate me with some sort of archetypal male. We as humans associate each other by common archetypes, and we only manage to shake off this perception by getting to know the person better. I want to achieve that as soon as possible. I want her to know who I really am.
>>
>>24714493
yea man im the same. everyone around me except for a couple of very close friends only know my persona cuz i choose not to show them the real me (yea i know its edgy but its the truth) and whenever i kinda break my persona people tell me im intelligent and such
>>
>>24714541
i dont know why im saying this its probably to boost my self worth a little more lol
>>
>>24710773
>then why are you at the most selfhated board there is?

because he's a narcissist.

the whole reason people become narcissists is because they hate themselves and know that they're inferior. it's a compensating action.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.