[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/cucked/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8
File: Untitled.png (54 KB, 971x482) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
54 KB, 971x482
KEKOLD
U
C
O
L
D
>>
> Wife acts surprised when the Husband doesn't want living, breathing proof of her cheating bullshit, not only did she kek him but also now he has to raise another man's offspring

Does this woman know raising the child of a man who beat you out of the biological game of life is the ultimate shame to any male?
>>
File: 1-2.png (68 KB, 965x597) Image search: [Google]
1-2.png
68 KB, 965x597
C UCKOLDED#1
>>
File: 2-2.png (59 KB, 870x534) Image search: [Google]
2-2.png
59 KB, 870x534
C UCKOLDED#2
>>
>>24710418
> Woman believes she can do better
> Fucks the company boss
> Realizes he's married or not interested in her
> Comes back begging

women btfo
>>
>>24710357
Why post such a humiliating story like this on reddit? What advice does he need exactly? It's clear as day what needs to be done; what does he gain by posting this?
>>
>>24710487
Why do robots talk about how they live with their parents and are virgins?
Emotional catharsis.
>>
File: pepe unleashed.gif (509 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
pepe unleashed.gif
509 KB, 500x246
>>24710357
>She then says that I'm making far too big a deal of being the biological father

WELL THAT'S AN EASY FUCKING THING TO SAY AS THE BIOLOGICAL MOTHER YOU FUCKING CUNT REEEEEEEEEEEE

Seriously this utter lack of perspective or empathy drives me up the fucking wall. How about the guy gets a slut pregnant and then tells his wife to raise the spawn of that relation together, because obviously being the biological parent means nothing :^)
>>
>>24710487

this, if he ever talks to that roastie again he's king kuk.

I would grab my kids and go as far as possible from that bitch.
>>
File: image.jpg (176 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
176 KB, 960x640
>>24710357
pic related..... jesus fuck

How little self respect must these guys have.
>>
File: ho.png (87 KB, 962x830) Image search: [Google]
ho.png
87 KB, 962x830
bitch is afraid of losing her chad
>>
>>24711707
>not even Chad is safe from being keked
Why can't they ever just be satisfied with one man?
>>
File: 1Untitled.png (52 KB, 950x462) Image search: [Google]
1Untitled.png
52 KB, 950x462
C/U/C/K/E/D original
>>
File: 2Untitled.png (78 KB, 937x691) Image search: [Google]
2Untitled.png
78 KB, 937x691
>>24711910
>I still love her
>at least she cares for me more!
>>
These hoes don't want to be saved

bloxxblox
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.