[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here former robot, but now as a normie, miss robot lifestyle?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1448646657464.png (803 KB, 1100x700) Image search: [Google]
1448646657464.png
803 KB, 1100x700
Who here former robot, but now as a normie, miss robot lifestyle?
>tfw I socialize a lot but still I hate it
>tfw I prefer staying at home lurking 4chan instead of going out
>tfw sex is extremly overrated
Sometimes I wish I haven't got friends to live my life based on my own decisions instead of following what other normies do...
>>
>>24710092

so basically you're just like everyone else?
>>
>>24710092
I've had opportunities to be a normie, but that lifestyle just looked so shitty.
>>
>>24710166
Exactly, that's the point
>>
what a surprise, robots whining for more

Your problem was never that you were an outcast. Your problem is that you need to find problems with everything
>>
i'm a former normie turned robot and i'd do almost anything to go back, the boredom and loneliness is literally killing me

being a robot in your 30's when all your peers have careers and not just jobs, families, friends, etc is soul crushing sometimes ;_;

>tfw you fucked up the one life you were given
>>
>>24710383
>his happiness depends on others
justendit tbqhfam
>>
File: rideneverends.jpg (163 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
rideneverends.jpg
163 KB, 500x500
>tried super hard to be normie
>stopped being neet, got a decent job
>cleaned up my appearance
>became social enough to make decent circle of friends
>still tfwnogf

Worst of both worlds :(
>>
>>24710092
if i could support myself it be less miserable
>>
>>24710092
how did you make it to normiehood OP? greentext it
>>
>>24710509
>finished university
>find a decent job
>share flat with other normies in a normie city
>start hanging out with coworkers and uni friends almost every weekend
>when I go clubbing almost always I finish making out with different girls
>never touch my laptop other that for 4chan, facebook and mail (used to play WOW allday erryday)
>still not gf and I end doing what other normies fo do
>tfw I'm normies puppet
>>
>>24710352
No the problem is that you can't deny your true nature. At long term it only hurts you...
>>
how much so is sex overrated? 23 year old kissless virgin here, contemplating fucking a whore in a redlight district of tijuana. i just want to get it over with.
>>
>>24710722
>fucking a bitch doggy style
>I cum
>the condom is full of shit
Never again mate
>>
>>24710787
you fucking serious? was the whore unkempt?
>>
>>24710092

I had that, then I eventually drifted back into robothood.
>>
>>24710952
I'm not joking senpai, it was so disgusting...
>>
>>24710722
If you go to TJ, never go with the first ones that hit on you. There are better ones around.
>>
>>24710787
what the fuck, how does this even happen
>>
File: 1448925986841.jpg (167 KB, 523x536) Image search: [Google]
1448925986841.jpg
167 KB, 523x536
Iktf

> finally work up nerve to ask out qt
> says yes
> constant worry about being qucked
> obviously like the qt more than they like me

I just want to stay at home and watch Chinese cartoons
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.