[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it, cops are power hungry pigs I'm white and even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 347x261) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 347x261
Admit it, cops are power hungry pigs
I'm white and even I get shit from them but this is just too much
Tell me, were these officers actually in danger?
Was KILLING this man REALLY the best option when there are several police officers with several different nondeadly weapons?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqBFVIhMuqk
>>
>Wield knife
>Dont stop
>Dont surrender weapon
>Ignore police and walk away like a g

Looks like a clear case of nuffins,
Why dont you go deal with knife wielding public people for 24k a year?
Cuz i sure as hell am not.
>>
Cops are power hungry assholes

Look at them arresting me for trying to rape a girl
>>
>>24710109
Rayciss Y T
>>
I like the sound of the gunshots
>>
Only clappistan police behave this way, but it's understandable considering all the colored people they have to deal with.
>>
This is murica if you dont like it you can GET OUT
>>
>>24710182
>But i left my wife and daughter in a war zone to seek free stuff from your country
>>
>>24710101
>>24710146

>single black guy dragging his feet along the sidewalk
>10 cop pigs pointing guns at him
>keeps walking, better pump about 30 rounds into him
>america is safe again

It's their fucking job, they were the ones who chose the profession. If they don't feel confident in disarming him, outnumbering him 10 to 1, they could've just tazed him if they felt the need? Instead, they chose to fucking execute him on the streets. What the fuck are they being taught at the academy? How is it ok for your peacekeepers to go killing people on the streets when they are clearly in a position that should mean total control of the situation and all options available?
>>
>>24710240
Why dont you deal with knife wielding nig then if your sooooo smart and morally just?
Instead of blaming others, step up or get out

Why didnt the man comply? He felt safe weilding a knife infront of police officers and choose to ignore directives, is this what is being taught in school? It should be ok to wield weapons and ignore peacekeepers?
>>
File: 1448866591965.jpg (142 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1448866591965.jpg
142 KB, 600x450
liveleakPUTADOTHEREcom/view?i=597_1449025270

Around 2:45 they take out the knife with a baton
>>
>>24710240
How many of their coworkers were shot by nogs who looked and behaved just like him.
It's in San Francisco, so there is 90% chance he's in a gang and has killed before.

If he thinks he's so badass that he can ignore the orders of 10 people of authority, then he is a dangerous animal.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1011 KB, 276x250) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1011 KB, 276x250
Yeaaa i guess, I was walking in San Antonio and some dude got his ass beat by 2 cops for jay walking lol. I was just visiting and it seemed so outlandish, but people said it was the norm over there.

Now back in my city, the police officers wont even arrest you if you have weed, and are clearly blazed. Feelsgoodman
>>
>>24710073
Yes. If you break the law, you deserve to be punished.
If you're about to be arrested, you do not wave a weapon around and resist arrest. At this point you are a danger and deserve to be shot for the safety of those around you. Much like a lot of other of these "police brutality" cases, it was rightfully deserved and the police did an exceptional job.
>>
>>24710240
Police are a reflection of society. By their very nature they are a reactionary institution. There is absolutely no sensible way to lay the blame on them.
>>
>>24710470
Dey whyte
>>
>>24710382
What county is that friend? :^)
>>
>>24710318
Classic amerifat response. Why do you have so much fucking faith in your broken ass police force? I don't wanna be a filthy cop because I don't believe in half the laws they're enforcing, but that's irrelevant as fuck.

>>24710318
>>24710351

They were 10 to 1, both his hands are empty afaict. And even if he had a knife, they should have full control of the situation, surrounding him and outnumbering him. Him being too drugged up to comply isn't a reason to shoot him to pieces, he's not showing any signs of aggression, he's just ignoring them. Nothing he's doing warrants the use of guns, especially not spraying him full of lead. If your 10 pansy ass, corrupt and retarded cops felt they were out of options and really needed to shoot, a single shot to the leg would've been enough. How can you defend that instant hail of bullets against a man just walking along and ignoring orders?
>>
>>24710550
>I don't wanna be a filthy cop because I don't believe in half the laws they're enforcing, but that's irrelevant as fuck

That's completely relevant. It shows you're an edgy teen and shouldn't be taken seriously.
>>
>>24710550
How do you have so much faith in knife nig?
I bet he would treat your gf nice
>>24710572
Hes just migrated over from tumblr or reddit trying to blue pill us with multicultural bs
The laws mean as much as logic to emotional white (self hating) knights
>>
>>24710572
How about you just focus on my arguments instead of my person?
>>
>>24710550
You should watch a police training video sometime.

There is nothing you can do against a surprise knife attack.

If he he charged, one of those unlucky cunts is getting carved up.
>>
>>24710123
>Be 24, military
>Dealing drugs since highschool
>Stole a taser gun from base
>Meet girl on tinder, agree for a date
>Handcuff her in my car, threaten her with taser gun
>Liscense plate expired, cops flash me to pull over
>Decide to try and make a run for it
>End up hitting a tree
>Cops find the girl
>Get arrested
>Mfw
>>
>>24710613
10 trained law enforcers versus 1 drugged up nigga. I don't give a shit about that negus, I'm just struggling to understand how you guys can think him getting shot 30 times is the correct outcome. How you can think it's fair and correct behavior. I know he's not dropping his weapon, but outmanning him that heavily, there should be a way for them to stop him without firing 30 fucking bullets.
>>
>>24710698
There is logical reasoning behind the multiple shots though, a single bullet isn't going to put someone down instantaneously in real life, but more importantly they're watching out for each other for future repercussions.

He doesn't survive, no one fired the first shot, and the situation was serious enough to warrant that response.

Unfortunately there is the video evidence against that though.
>>
>>24710620
>Surprise knife attack
>10 cops surrounding him with guns.

You ever heard of body armor? Helmets? Riot shields? Batons? Stun guns, nets, water, night sticks, pepper spray or disarming techniques? I used to be a guard at the biggest military air force base in my country, getting control of a shambling negro isn't that fucking hard.
>>
>>24710698
It always baffles me when people criticise the number of shots, you shoot until the negro doesn't pose a thread anymore i.e. when he's dead. Pistol rounds are not very poweful, so emptying the magazine is just being sure, not excessive.
>>
>>24710755
>Disarming techniques
They must have trained you wrong as a joke.

In the time it takes to draw, arm, aim and fire your weapon a knife wielding nog would already have closed the distance and put 3 new holes in you.
>>
>>24710755
They should have used flamethrowers, you can never go wrong with setting a negro on fire
>>
>>24710739

Yeah, exactly. They're just covering their own asses, and there's one less negro on the streets. They're not trying to stop him, they want him dead.

>>24710762
But it IS excessive.
Please tell me how the already shambling negro is posing a threat to 10 cops after even a single shot to the shin, being surrounded and outnumbered.
>>
>>24710794
This. In many departments they have a 21 foot rule , where by the time you react , draw your weapon & put 3 rounds into a suspect that's how many feet he would have ran
>>
>>24710794
You don't need fucking guns to disarm people. 10 cops were already aiming at the fucker, he was just walking along. This wasn't a rushed situation, they were surrounding him.
>>
>>24710822
If the stupid nigger wasn't crazy he would have dropped the knife! Crazy people are dangerous, why do you want to put innocent cops at risk? Unlike the supposed victim they have families to feed and loved ones who suffer when they die on duty.
>>
>>24710550
you never shoot to maim, thats when shit can go terribly wrong.

I don't agree with what happened here but cops probably don't have the proper training to work together and take him out in a safe way.
>>
>>24710638
>>24710109

Is that a raincoat?
>>
>>24710822
A man on his knees may still draw a weapon. That's why you raise your hands/put your hands behind your head.
>>
>>24710899
No, he was naked when they arrested him.
>>
>>24710073
Be a morally upstanding liberal that gets stabbed all you want, but don't go trying to force anyone else to be, you fucking queer.
>>
>>24710892
That depends on the situation imo. This wasn't a very threatening situation, and they didn't need to fire at all. But you're right, they either don't have the training, or they just don't give a shit.

>>24710931
10v1, trained officers.

>>24710863
10 people gunning down a single guy, and you're calling him crazy?

>>24710346
Funny how you all chose to ignore this.
>>
>>24711090
this isn't fallout you don't shoot someone in the leg and laugh as they shamble around.

When you get shot it triggers an intense adrenaline response and that with the combination of drugs and a weapon can be deadly.

If you ever shoot you shoot to kill.
>>
>>24711090
Why are you defending this nigga so hard? He deserved it, one potential threat less. Maybe you should go back to reddit/tumblr
>>
>>24711090
Yes 10 people. What should they do? Sit in a circle, toss a teddy bear around and who got it gets to shoot?
>>
>>24710073
Who cares, the guy was probably a potential murder
I stand with the police man here
>>
>>24710073

What do liberals do when a nig approaches them with a knife?

>"w-want me to polish your knife my noble African American comrade?"
>>
>>24711216
Out of principle, but you just have fun with your shitty police force. When 80% of you guys think this is ok, idgaf

>>24711222
Hehe, isn't that pretty close to what they do already? Just as long as they get to shoot, who gives a shit
>>
>>24710073
>19 second video
>first few seconds are some shitty logo that literally no one cares about
Absolute fucking trash. Cops are power hungry assholes, but if you hold a weapon to them then you get exactly what you deserved. As the overused line goes: play stupid games win stupid prizes. Or something like that. Maybe it was dumb, not stupid. The meaning remains the same, though.
>>
If he was a nigger it was worth every shot
>>
>>24710550
>a single shot to the leg would've been enough
>real life is just like in my video games
Just shut the fuck up. Opinion completely discarded. Into the fucking trash.
>>
>>24710073

>Implying all cops

You're part of the problem.
>>
File: a8jRV1e_460s_v1.jpg (26 KB, 460x428) Image search: [Google]
a8jRV1e_460s_v1.jpg
26 KB, 460x428
#IStandWithTheCops
>>
>>24710550
>I don't believe in half the laws they're enforcing, but that's irrelevant as fuck.
>>>/mu/
>>
>>24710073
>kills niggers
>a bad thing
Keep pretending that Tyrone is a diamond in a rough and a total upstanding member of society
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.