[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other universe dudes out there just not feeling it lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
Any other universe dudes out there just not feeling it lately? The last good episodes were in July, and the last "LEGEND TIER" episode was in like March. Yeah, the Cluster, wooo, new story arc setup, that's cool, but the last episode before the hiatus was pretty much "Amethyst gets TRIGGGGERRERDDD" and Peridot apologizes. To be completely honest Peridot is pretty much the only good element of this show now and she's starting to mellow out. Fuck this boring ass SJW bullshit. As well as all the carp going on the internet (WHICH WAY TO THE BABY WAR?), I think I might just drop this shit.

Ian JQ, get your fucking fat nigger ass out of your chair and slap Rebecca Sugar right in her face so she can make some more good fucking cartoons. The next episode just needs to be about Steven. That would be refreshing right? And episode just about Steven doing something stupid or cool or dangerous? When's the last time we got one of those? 2016 better be some real trap shit.

I don't know what you think you're planning Sugar, but look! Your ratings are dropping! Your fanbase is leaving! YOU HAVE FAILED!
>>
I know it has nothing to do with the show and the creators themselves were also attacked but the Zamii070 thing is really turning me off from this show
>>
>universe dudes
kill yourself

Anyway I like the new green gem, but she gonna die like water gem.
>>
>>24710051
Lapis will come back, don't lose hope
>>
File: 1449013739892.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449013739892.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
mrw peridot dies
>>
It's been so long since the last ep I dont even remember when it came out, SU was pretty much the one thing that motivated me to get through the week, and now it's gone indeterminatedly
>>
>Watching Tumblr Universe
An autism purer than that of ponyfags.
>>
File: 1444880864987.png (872 KB, 1031x430) Image search: [Google]
1444880864987.png
872 KB, 1031x430
>everyday, we get a little closer to seeing them again

this hiatus is wack, senpai
>>
You all prefer the company of men
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.