[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do permavirgin manchildren care about the size of their dick,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1445776985164.gif (2 KB, 168x228) Image search: [Google]
1445776985164.gif
2 KB, 168x228
Why do permavirgin manchildren care about the size of their dick, when they aren't ever going to use it anyway?
>>
I'll use it on you if ur not careful bruv
>>
Why do you, OP?
Watch your step, projecting your fears like that is bound to make em happen
>>
>>24710097
I don't care about the size of my dick.
You also haven't answered the question. Are you trying to avoid the subject, manchild?
>>
>>24710116
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychology
>>
>>24710138
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=man+child
>>
>>24709994

It's just a /R9K/'s cry out, among the many. Venting their disdain of themselves. They haven't yet gotten to the level of not caring about things anymore.

Every year brings more of the same.
>>
File: 1421792358896[1].jpg (21 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1421792358896[1].jpg
21 KB, 500x259
>>24709994
I want to penetrate uteruses.
>>
>>24709994

lol Why do you care what permavirgins think?
>Unless you're projecting?
>>
I love you in threads where you stick up for people Doj, but this strikes me as unnecessarily mean
>>
>>24710152
This makes a lot of sense.

>>24710155
I don't think you know what either projecting or greentexting is.

>>24710185
>stick up for people
I've never done this. I point out manchild behavior and talk down on it. I do not defend anyone.

>unnecessarily mean
What's mean about it, exactly? Isn't helping people realize that the size of the dick doesn't matter one bit, so that they may stop worrying about it and in turn feel more comfortable with themselves while spending their time on something more productive or entertaining the opposite of mean?
>>
Chad here with a 4.5 inch penor. Penis size doesnt matter if youre attractive.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.