[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ISIS Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: img325214.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1726) Image search: [Google]
img325214.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1726
Why don't you join ISIS robots?

>Women are literally treated like objects like they should be

>No woman can use her gender to fuck up the unity and brotherhood of muhajideen.

>Get paid to rape and enslave woman.

>Free guns

>No Chads allowed, everyone is average and equal.

>Even USA is afraid of you

>Chance to travel through the world and do the beta uprising
>>
>>24709805
get fucked sandnigger
imma dox your sites
>>
>>24709805
because there is no love in islam. Only harshness, strict authoritarian rule, no mercy or kindness or forgiveness shown to one another. Muslims do the exact opposite of what God wants mankind to do to one another.
>>
>>24709842
>. Only harshness, strict authoritarian rule, no mercy or kindness or forgiveness shown to one another.

It's actually the opposite. Muslims are commanded to be mercy to another, but not to non-muslims.

But in all how you define being a muslim.
>>
>>24709805
>>No Chads allowed, everyone is average and equal.

The guy telling you to strap bombs to yourself and blow yourself up? That same guy who mysteriously tells other guys to do that but never does it himself?

Chad.
>>
>>24709842
Sounds perfect for robots.
>>
>>24709852
No you do not show mercy. You have strict sharia law in the ISIS capital. You guys are cutting off people's hand that one person will never have again for stealing. You do not know mercy or God's justice. A thief's hand do not deserve to be cut off, a righteous punishment would have a thief who is caught must pay sevenfold what he stole. Not cut his hand off. Your punishment's are from the devil who has mislead your people in killing shedding innocent blood. You reap what you sow, your people will also die by the sword and so will your children for your deeds.
>>
>tfw wholeheartedly support isis but can't join because it would mean leaving the basement
>>
>>24709805
because I wouldn't be allowed to listen metal music
because saa, hezbollah, ypg, pkk or russian air force would sooner or later killed me
>>
>>24709899
>your punishment comes from the devil
>your religion is wrong and muh religion is the true one and the bad guy from muh religion makes you delusional
>bbbbb-ut muh religion is teh true one, I can prove it, I have a book !!!!1
>my version of righteous punishment is righter than yours !!!!
Religious nutjobs being retarded again. You done arguing about who's god is the true one ?
>>
File: siuq3w2.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
siuq3w2.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>24709996
>Implying the Christian God isn't real
>Implying that Judaism and Christianity aren't the oldest non-authoritarian religions because of the supernatural experiences all believes experience
>implying God doesn't communicate with us or make our lives x10 better than yours
>implying you haven't anally masturbated like all atheists have because the bible says all of you are fools and have done abominable things
>>
>>24709805
>USA is afraid of you

No, USA is using you to further damage the region so they don't need to bother sending their own soldiers to do it.
>>
File: Old Ones.jpg (422 KB, 1280x1792) Image search: [Google]
Old Ones.jpg
422 KB, 1280x1792
>>24710044
>worshipping a false god
>thinking some higher power gives a shit about your existence
>having the gall to think you are so important than a higher being created you for some greater purpose
>not giving praise to the Great Old Ones for the opportunity to gaze upon their visage and die knowing you acquired knowledge no man should have
>>
>>24709805

>Women are literally treated like objects like they should be

Misrepresentation of the reality. In the West we're often sold an image of Islamic countries as being 'oppressive' towards women, but that's because our own gynocentric values exclude the suffering of men from consciousness while encouraging a white-knight mentality to serve women. Islamic countries always execute many many multiples the numbers of men as women - and because of the nature of Islam, the numbers of men being executed or brutalised in some way are significantly higher. They crucify men and chop hands off teenage boys within ISIS territory. They've executed thousands of men, and about one woman so far.

>No woman can use her gender to fuck up the unity and brotherhood of muhajideen.

It's a 'unity' of destroying one another. Like convincing that beta from Australia to go blow himself up. If you look at the celebration videos of the martyrs they send off in those rigged buses, it resembles the same fakeness you'd expect to see from normies at a highschool memorial for a suicide victim.

>Get paid to rape and enslave woman.

They aren't doing this. They're killing other men. There are plenty of videos of mass-executions of men in cruel and sadistic ways. Where are the female executions??
>>
>>24710085
>>thinking some higher power gives a shit about your existence
This is true, he doesn't care really about the average human. That's why I worship, love and praise his name so he does care about me and again improve my life and help me. And take your kek female worshiping wiccan feminist religion somewhere else.
>>
because their training and indoctrination process is brutal as fuck, and if you survive that process then your chances of living exponentially decrease when you get deployed, not to mention your standard of living.

in all likelihood, you'd be killed by a predator drone or f-16 before you got to rape your first virgin infidel. it's just better to stay at home and live in the relative comfort of jacking it to your waifu every night.
>>
>>24710094
"He" doesn't care about you either, because "He" was defeated and killed by servants of the Great Old Ones. Your "god" was so weak, even a lower level being from outside our dimension was able to easily overpower him. Lucifer of course saw this, and tried to ally with them, he was summarily tortured and killed. No pussies allowed among our brethren.
>>
>>24710094
>lovecraft
>feminist
>>
>>24710121
No, you got it all wrong. Your God lied to you. Like the same Gods lied to the myans about the creation. Lucifer was the weak one who was defeated by the servant of God, aka Michael and his angels. Your Gods are nothing more than defeated demons who deceive you into your own destruction. There is only one God, and there is only one beginning and one end. God is all these things, he was the beginning and your soul that animates your flesh came from him. God is a light made of energy, you will return to him since the life energy inside of you came from him. You are going to be discarded and deprived from all the good and pleasures God created because you do not obey him or follow him.
>>
fucking catholics

all that shit about saints and angels is total bullshit, there's only the holy trinity, everything else is apocryphal.
>>
>>24710193
Angels are in the Bible though.
>>
>>24709875
This.

Chad will always exist, in every fictional narrative, and IRL.

Big Brother in 1984? Chad. God in the Bible, impregnating other mens' wives without even using His Penis - committing righteous genocide on every third page? Chad. That kike director who fucked an unconscious 13 year old and got away with it because he is "so talented" and has friends in high places? Chad. That guy who fucked the chick you wanted to nail in high school? Chad. Your boss? Chad.

Let's face it, Chad is everywhere you are and aren't, keking you both literally and figuratively. There is no escape.
>>
>>24710205
LMAO, it is kind of true. King David was a Chad whom women loved, so was Solomon. But Moses was not a Chad, he was a meek and humble man. Jesus wasn't a Chad either, in fact the bible says he was kind of ugly. God does not despise or judge by looks but by your heart.

Isaiah 53:2: For He grew up before Him like a tender shoot, And like a root out of parched ground; He has no stately form or majesty That we should look upon Him, Nor appearance that we should be attracted to Him.

He was despised and rejected by mankind, a man of suffering, and familiar with pain. Like one from whom people hide their faces he was despised, and we held him in low esteem.
>>
>>24710201

modern bible was put together in council of nicea, can't trust anything but the books of the apostles, and probably not even those.

also, fuck protestants
>>
>>24710159
Modern day feminism is all about empowerment through the chaos magic of the left hand path. Like this is an accepted fact.
>>
>>24710164
>Your Gods are nothing more than defeated demons who deceive you into your own destruction.

The Great Old Ones are not demons. Even the demons fear them. You should know better than to speak of things you are ignorant of, young one. The Elder Ones have created and destroyed countless worlds while your "god" was still an infant in his cradle. To say "he" can challenge them, is foolish, don't you agree?
>>
>>24710228
That's just the clusterfuck that is the New Testament.

The Old Testament canon has been fixed for 2000+ years, and it has angels, they're not a Catholic innovation.
>>
They sound good but I'm a fedora
>>
>>24710279
Fuck, time for bed.

I normally don't dismiss people just for being different, but you guys are legitimately nuts if you believe this stuff.
>>
I can see you guys doing a beheading.

>Welcome again, we have yet another chad American scum, surely Allah will give me the strength to sacrifice him! Bismillah.
>ehh, habib, are the tendies ready? Go check the microwave.

Then in Syria there's a /r9k/ equivalent

>So fellow sand robots, when will we declare jihad against the normies?
>FUCKING AMERICHADS, REEEEE ALLUAH ACKBAR

>mfw qt I spotted at the bazzar today, I was going to talk to her, but she has no husband already??? Fucking worthels pig
>Allah will surely remove all americhads, do not worry
>>
>>24709805
>You will never buy a cute slave.
>>
>>24710313
Not the guy you were talking to, but bitches be crazy. Women are going fucking nuts these days. I've seen plenty of retreats "for women by women" involving rituals with the moon, their period blood, and all kinds of weird shit. It definitely goes along the "left hand path" idea.
>>
>>24709899
>a thief must repay his theft sevenfold
>seven robberies to repay the first
>mercy

Kek.
>>
File: OPisaspastic.gif (214 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
OPisaspastic.gif
214 KB, 320x240
>>24709805

>be a puppet of israeli kikes even more than working for the yank military
>support cultish fascism and mass murder of civilians
>support a cult designed to wipe out/enslave white people
>go to war against white people, with the intention of destroying civilization itself.

Fuck off semitic scum. Muslim or kike they are both two sides of the same anti-white coin.
>>
>>24709805
That guy looks really happy

I am too frail and weak to join the holy army

>tfw you will never happily give your life for a greater cause
>>
Fighting with sand niggers who define heaven as "raping 72 virgins". I could never sink that low.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.