[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"yeah, I fucking hate when normies judge me, goddammit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sexy girl.jpg (80 KB, 640x627) Image search: [Google]
sexy girl.jpg
80 KB, 640x627
>"yeah, I fucking hate when normies judge me, goddammit why won't they give me a chance and see how amazing I am?"
>"ugh, this girl looks like a fucking whore, look at her dress, it's tight on her body and you can see her thighs, she's just some dumb cumslut that wants attention from men, stupid bitch! I know she'd cheat on any man she dates, look how she's dressed!"

How does it feel to be insecure?
>>
why don't you ask the girl who spends that much effort on her superficial apperance despite being naturally good looking?

nobody likes being judged unless they feel they deserve it.
>>
>>24709772
Why assume she's a slut just because she shows her thighs in public?
>>
File: scoobs face.jpg (71 KB, 583x412) Image search: [Google]
scoobs face.jpg
71 KB, 583x412
>>24709745
I would my penor in to her vaginor.
>>
>>24709844
it's just the way she presents herself. her overall appearance.
>>
>>24709960
Yeah, her appearance doesn't make her a slut anymore than Elliot Rodger's appearance made him a serial killer.
>>
>>24710096
you are right, her appearance doesn't make her a slut, but it is what makes you think she is one.
>>
>>24710096
More skin = more male attention = likes attention = slut

Less skin = seen as boring/old = less attention = librarian
>>
>>24709745
>How does it feel to be insecure?
I wouldn't know. The crushing loneliness and years of neglect and abuse pretty much blankets over any chance of me having genuine thoughts of my own.
>>
>>24709745
Its all normies tho, true robot will never say anything wrong about other individual. Only things robot hate is society, and himself
>>
>>24710178
>"roastie getting toasty, roastie getting toasty!"

I beg to differ.
>>
>>24709844
If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. She quite obviously does want attention from men. Whether that's a bad thing or not, argue that, sure.

>>24709745
>How does it feel to be insecure?
Pretty bad m8.

>why won't they give me a chance and see how amazing I am?"
>implying any robot ever thought they were amazing.
>>
If you guys wouldn't be ok with dating a woman that dresses like this, you're a beta and insecure. Real men don't care.
>>
>blonde hair color
>solarium tan
>ok genetics
>extra high heels
>provocative outfit
slut? more like your average gold digger.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.