[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel like our reality just "shifted" recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: edge_jupiter_og.gif (2 MB, 332x195) Image search: [Google]
edge_jupiter_og.gif
2 MB, 332x195
Do you feel like our reality just "shifted" recently (like about 30 minutes ago)?

Feels... auspicious.
>>
I'm sure that was just your lunch.
>>
>>24709674
Yeah, but reality shifts all the time. You just don't usually notice it.
>>
>>24709710
So... do you know what's happening?
>>
>>24709895
No clue. It's not like I'm the one doing it.

I feel like it might be an advanced group of people shifting the universe to remain in control, but that's just a hunch and I have no evidence whatsoever. It might just be some kind of natural multiverse shit where realities split off into slightly different versions.
>>
>>24710007
>>>/x/

isthisparanormalblox
>>
>>24710007
nobody's in charge brah, in fact there's nobody here at all, just the universe wearing masks to play at the fact we're separate selves.
>>
>>24710032
/r9k/ has no subject, we can talk about whatever we want.
>>24710037
People are constantly fighting for power. How do you honestly think there isn't someone (or more likely a group) with an absurd amount of power that controls a lot more than we realize?
>>
File: Best Mom.jpg (46 KB, 428x285) Image search: [Google]
Best Mom.jpg
46 KB, 428x285
>>24709674

Universe will end and fade to black. Every thing we do here will only lead to that too. All that we really have is our personal realities with our group of friends and what we can show/create for one another. Routine in between everything else whether you have a job or neet. Live on your own or working on college to get a life doesn't change who you are you still are the same as you were.

Reality is so barren, I want no ties to incarnate here again.
>>
File: Stephen-Hawking.jpg (12 KB, 477x292) Image search: [Google]
Stephen-Hawking.jpg
12 KB, 477x292
No. Nothing had changed, stop being so deluded, goy. Leave the physics to the people with a higher average intelligence.
>>
File: 1448945555041.png (1 MB, 956x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448945555041.png
1 MB, 956x1280
>>24710087
>best mom
>not Toriel
>>
>>24710226

I'm an old fuck.

Also Toriel isn't that damn fat. Furries still don't get it yet do they.
>>
OP here. I'm getting a subtle early 2000s vibe. Feels promising.
>>
>>24710032
FUCKING PARANORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD
>>
>>24709674

Wait was it Berenstein or Berenstain?

ahh better go check for the 7th time today!
>>
File: 1446743068236.png (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
1446743068236.png
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>24709674
I percieve the world differently sometimes. Some things that used to look familiar to me, espacially locations then seems strange but I can't tell why.
But this is all probably psychological since nothing actually changed.
Same old world, with a thin mentally added layer.
>>
>>24710275
I remember Korea being south of Japan.
>>
>>24710306

>common fact known by billions
>1% get it wrong
>this potentially large 1% post their ignorance online
>OMG TIMELINE DIVERGENCE
>>
>>24710306
Well, I don't, everything geographically and historically seems in order to me.
If it was actually possible to interfer with universes/timelines, would it mean that 2 different universes are colliding together?
>>
We're living in the last days and everyone who ever denied the existence of God is about to be btfo (even the dead ones but they were already btfo the moment they crashed that threshold).
>>
4th density galactic lightfield pole-shift 2015 new age hyperdimensional electromagnetic shift

I got my crystal pyramid coil array primed at >85% capacity and linked directly to my pineal gland this is gonna be huge

>tfw gateway timeout error when I tried to post this
reptilians have been monitoring me for a while since I activated my chakras and started enlightening people
>>
>>24709674
I was at the dentist, so I wasn't really paying attention to anything other than the person mesisng around in my mouth. So maybe?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.