[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a public toilet, taking a shit. >reading r9k threads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 750x1334
I'm in a public toilet, taking a shit.
>reading r9k threads
>the usual shit reason material
>being giggling to self at a thread
>decide to screencap for future reference
>phone makes camera shutter noise
>some random guy "did someone just take a picture
>everyone in stalls begins panicking
>"it came from the stall next to me"
>everyone is banging on my stall
>too autismo to turn typing noise off
>I'm literally sweating and crying as I type his
What do robots?!
>>
>>24709088
Say your doctor told you to send him pictures of your stool because he thinks you have AIDS
>>
>>24709088

>Yea dude my fucking log was massive. I'm about to send it to my GF and gross her out hahahaha
>>
>>24709088
I needed that, lmfao.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 650x379) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 650x379
>>24709097
>>24709102
I can't do any of this, I'm speechless with fear. They have started too leave one my one, though someone is still shouting at my stall, I think they've gone to get security, I think I've left it to late robros
>>
They are shouting for my phone, my typing sound is still on, what if they look through my hentai folder?!
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 500x371
This is why I never use the public toilets! Fuck my life is over.
T-thanks for being there robots
>>
why the hell would they care so much that you snapped a picture in your stall? sure, an initial wtf is understandable, but what kind of autistic assholes start banging out toilet stalls after hearing a picture being taken?
>>
>>24709220
They probably think he's some peeping tom pervert taking pics of them
>>
>>24709088
if you can shit in a public toilet you're not a robot, reeeeeeee
>>
>>24709088
>look like this
>be a scary coward motherfucker
Man, you can never tell these days.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 750x1334
I made it out guys, I ran out of the stall and town out of the market, the only problem is I've miss placed my keys somewhere.
I can't go back guys.
Why do back things happen to good people
>>
>>24709320
I'm still physically shaking, I can't even post correctly.
>>
>>24709345
Honestly thought this was fake, send ur accidental pic
>>
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 750x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 750x1263
>>24709363
It wasn't even worth the screenshot, I only giggled at the "we are experts here"
Why do I do these things
>>
>>24709411
I chuckled too. Good luck britbot.
>>
>>24709441
Should I just give up on the keys and go get new ones cut?
>>
>>24709453
Maybe you dropped them in the toilet. Or worse yet those normies got them and they're waiting at your flat to do you in.

Serves you right for snapping dic pics in public. Rip in peas.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.