[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has a life plan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8
File: hqdefault.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
Mine
>Get job
>Use money to buy healthy food
>Use money to get mental health help
>Start to exercise and take care of my body
>Find some good friends
>Find a non slutkek girl to marry
>Have kids
>Live normie life
>Die happy
if true love isn't real
>Breath in the helium gas
>>
You can't take anything with you when you die, this includes happiness. So why not skip it all together and order up them hellium tanks?
>>
>>24709035
>Graduate
>Maybe go to grad school right out of undergrad
>Get a full-time job in my field after graduation (unlikely)
>Save money
>Get car
>Get apartment
>Acquire physical goods
>Eventually do master's stuff
>Get PhD
>Be cool professor at some university when I'm old as balls and don't give a fuck anymore

True love doesn't exist mate. We love what we have around us because we need to make due. That's why I'm hoping the hedonism pans out for me
>>
File: 1440373160061.jpg (80 KB, 788x825) Image search: [Google]
1440373160061.jpg
80 KB, 788x825
>dick around and smoke weed in community college for a few more years
>whenever I eventually move out of my parents house if I'm not completely hideous try to transition to female
>do photoshoots for grooby
>accumulate money
>buy more weed

if that doesn't work I'll kill myself, no hesitation
>>
>>24709035
>finish university
>get job for vacation money
>get buff
>get gf
>stand up before 10 A.M. regularily
>>
>>24709056
Death is better than suffering but worse than happiness I could helium myself if I wanted to right now but I am too curious about the future to kek myself unless I am suffering enough for death to be the better option
>>
File: Read A Book.jpg (65 KB, 566x480) Image search: [Google]
Read A Book.jpg
65 KB, 566x480
>>24709056
you said it yourself, you can't experience happiness in the grave--so why not cherish it while you're stuck going around the sun?
>>
> Be me 29 y/o
> Nice Job well payed
> Bought Sportscar couple of weeks ago
> Play viddya
> Work out
> No GF
> No Care

Lifes pretty good anons, you don't need someone else to make you feelgood :)
>>
File: 1448443872473.png (13 KB, 640x712) Image search: [Google]
1448443872473.png
13 KB, 640x712
>>24709035
>buy lots of opiates and OD sometime before i turn 30

foolproof 2bh
>>
>>24709068
Unlike the majority of this board I still think true love can exist I'm not expecting anime meme level true love just expecting a wife that will love me so long as I love her
>>
File: Comfy.png (448 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
Comfy.png
448 KB, 601x601
>>24709035
I just bought a piece of land, so my life plan is to build a cabin in Spring, hook up some solar panels, get a 4G hotspot for internet, and just chill the fuck out. I don't have enough money saved from my wageslave days for the long-term, so I'll do easy shit online for money like MTurk. It's not like I'll need all that much money to sustain my lifestyle. I just need food, water, internet, and sometimes I'll have to make some repairs to my truck or cabin. Still not all that much compared to having to pay rent and whatnot.
>>
>Read more
>Study abroad
>Get published, even in the shittiest platform, before I finish my undergrad
>finish my undergrad
>get good enough at rock cimbing to reguarly do 5.12s and higher
>hike the Pacific Crest trail
>build my own cabin and NEET innawoods
>own a small sail-boat
>>
>>24709245
>>24709306
Good to see other robots have plans like this, it was going to be my original plan to just end up living the sweet life far away from everything I might incorporate that into my current plan but isolated living has a few things that would put me off it
>>
File: 1448400592910.png (181 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448400592910.png
181 KB, 400x400
die like a man and eat raisin bran

fuck you bitch
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.