[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get drunk every night >400mg of caffeine before work every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1438196676894.png (1 MB, 921x750) Image search: [Google]
1438196676894.png
1 MB, 921x750
>get drunk every night
>400mg of caffeine before work every morning

How will this affect me in the long run?
>>
How drunk each night and how much sleep are you getting?
And how is your diet?
>>
>>24709046
Diet is pretty shit. I eat a lot of white bread and lots of carbs but I only eat like twice a day most days and dont drink soda only water. I drink around 4-5 beers(or the equivalent) I guess I get drunk pretty easily. I get around 7 hours of sleep.
>>
>>24709080
You should be fine for a long long time. I'm surprised you even need that much caffeine in the morning desu
>>
>>24709080
I don't think its too healthy.
>>
>>24709096
I don't need it but I like the way it makes me feel when I take that much. Should I lower it? I take it in the form of tablets so the crash is worse than coffee.
>>
File: 1446543641326.png (417 KB, 451x588) Image search: [Google]
1446543641326.png
417 KB, 451x588
>>24709021
If you're not seeing any issues yet, you'll probably be good for a long time, then suddenly your stomach will eat itself or something and you'll wither up and die looking like a skeleton.
>>
>drinking like a little girl
>scared
You're literally just starting to drink like an alcoholic, you have a long road ahead of you until you actually start to develop health problems.
Checking how your liver is doing from time to time isn't a bad idea, though.
>>
>>24709080
Eh, this is kind of just typical unhealthy burgerland behavoir. And Im american.
Id say cut down on the bread and beer more than anything; that much shitty processed wheat will make you fat, lazy and pimply if you arent already. Not the best for youre digestive system.
With that much caffiene you need to make sure you drink a shit ton of water; it dehydrates the fuck out of you plus drinking water will make the crash no where near as bad.

Id say knock it all off pretty soon, it wont kill you but youll just plain feel better if you take better care of yourself. Feeling healthy is 90% of happiness if you ask me.
>>
>drinking every night
This sounds suspiciously normie... I may have to ask you to leave.

Unless it's just lonely drinking, then you're welcome anytime, brother.
>>
>>24709021
Caffeine takes your reward system as a hostage. You will eventually feel worse and worse outside of your caffeine "highs" (and the caffeine will eventually give no effect).

Getting drunk every night will obviously have numerous negative effects.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.