[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met a fellow robot in the flesh? What was it like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (27 KB, 431x341) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
27 KB, 431x341
Have you ever met a fellow robot in the flesh? What was it like? Did you have a lot in common and become friends or was it just a really awkward experience like pic related?
>>
>>24708840
Whent to /o/ meets.

They where okay.
I could really tell who was a robot there
>>
File: 1432671051087.png (1 MB, 2236x1356) Image search: [Google]
1432671051087.png
1 MB, 2236x1356
>>24708840
At least they aren't Brits.
>>
File: 1432644419036.jpg (1 MB, 1541x5406) Image search: [Google]
1432644419036.jpg
1 MB, 1541x5406
Have a /k/ meet up
>>
File: 1432610821042.png (471 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1432610821042.png
471 KB, 500x480
>>24708840
When I was at a mental hospital I met a man named Pedro who said that he used /r9k/. At that point I had never been here and only went to /mu/.

He said that he plans to commit suicide but before he does he wants to kidnap a girl and rape her because "I'll have nothing to lose at that point? What are they going to do, arrest me? I'm going to kill myself before they can get me". Then he got embarrassed and said that he couldn't believe he told me that and made me promise not to ever tell anyone about it.

If you see this then hi, Pedro. I hope you haven't killed yourself or raped anyone. You asked for my phone number but then you never called me. I never told anyone at the mental hospital what you said to me. I liked you and was disappointed when you left.
>>
I have met a few people off 4chan, but from other boards, not robots. Everyone has been surprisingly normal.
>>
I only met one other person who definitely browsed 4chan but he was a /b/tard and more than slightly autistic
>>
>>24709594
I have no idea who this is, but I fell in love.

>>24708840
There's a local card shop I went to and the guy at the counter was browsing /r9k/ in front of me. He looked normal as can be and no issues with interacting with people.
>>
>>24709594
What the fuck is it with Hispanics and violent rapes? Every fucking time you hear about a woman being kidnapped, raped, and dismembered it's always Jose Gonzalez or Pablo Sanchez.
>>
>>24708840
I want to go to a meet like that.

maybe, it would have been better done around an activity or something other than just getting food and hanging out. Even just walking around or something.
>>
>>24710108
No you don't. You really don't.

Unless you want to feel accomplished by not being the most autistic one there considering you're willing to do an activity, it will end badly.
>>
>>24710108
This is why I can't bring myself to hang out with friends because I can't see it working out without something to do if conversation dies.
>>
>>24710095
>I have no idea who this is, but I fell in love.

Then I won't tell you what happened to her.
>>
>>24710190
Go for it, I'm already over her.
>>
>>24710190
Tell story please
>>
>>24710142
>Unless you want to feel accomplished by not being the most autistic one there
It might be nice to feel like the normie for once.
>>
I realized just how ugly you fuckers are.

made me feel better about myself.
>>
File: received_10153856751184382.jpg (20 KB, 500x488) Image search: [Google]
received_10153856751184382.jpg
20 KB, 500x488
I met a guy on vacation who never looked up from his this brick of a laptop once. Apparently friends told me he was contracted to do some shady stuff with the Military. Pretty sure he hacked into my phone. Kept looking at my weirdly after I think he seen the messages to the cutie I was bunking with telling each other about rape murder and necrophilia fantasies.
>>
>>24709594
She's a girl named Vivienne (or something). She was an attention whore on some brazilian imageboard and a meme on /mu/ known as post-rock sister. She has a few videos on youtube but I can't remember her name. Also she's a lesbian.
>>
>>24709594
>>24710095
>>24710512

There I found here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnL-S-_Ne7Q
>>
>>24708840
Went to an /r9k/ meetup in the summer time in my city

one of the guys were pretty quiet and had a sad look in his eyes, one of them was more cute looking and happy, two of them were Tyrones that were talkative but one of them was kind of offputting, and there was one short kid with long hair that looked 12 but was 18.

99% of them were autistic though, especially this one 6'2 pudgy dude who literally talked non-stop about some geeky shit for almost half an hour.
>>
My best (and only) friend is a robot who I met from 4chan a couple of years ago.

At the time he was a registered sex offender and not ashamed of what he'd none (which I respected him for because I'm not normie scum), He's socially awkward but not to the point where an Asperger's Syndrome diagnosis or anything similar would be necessary. He's pretty tall and good looking.
>>
>>24710100
It's the Indian blood; They don't do this in Mexico because they would get killed
>>
This wasnt an r9k meetup was it because these are normies lol
>>
yes in an asylum and I was like you browse 4chan don't you. Then we spouted memes.
>>
>>24709421
fucking dying over here.

haven't laughed so hard in ages
>>
>>24708840
>>24709421
>>24709469

fucking hilarious
>>
Only met one guy from /fa/. We were supposed to do a meetup but most of the people who showed interest bailed out pretty quickly except him and some slightly psychotic girl (who also lost interest after a while). Actually better that way, cause all of those people were insufferable awkward kids judging by they way they talked. It was almost a year ago now.
We both are collosal normies though so we still hang every time I go to his city. Mostly we go to clubs, different musical events or just home parties which are organized by my mates.
He is a pretty chill guy even if a bit shallow (basically we only talk pussy, clubs and occasional politics). But he is almost 5 years younger than me so it's alright.

Yeah, I know, RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and so on.
>>
Met my gf in a vocaroo thread on v. Ended up exchanging emails, talked for months, then she started to visit on the weekends. Moved in a couple months ago.

She is better at demon's souls and dark souls than I am. Calls me a fucking casual on occasion.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.