[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>love history >could talk about it all day >one of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: ne.jpg (15 KB, 553x351) Image search: [Google]
ne.jpg
15 KB, 553x351
>love history
>could talk about it all day
>one of the few things I can read about with my ADHD because it captures my interest so much
>post about it on /his/
>generally get ignored or only get troll replies
>post about it on reddit in b4 plebbit
>downvoted into oblivion because my conclusions and analysis doesn't fit with mainstream views
>pretty much the same elsewhere on the internet
>can't study history because mother died when I was 16, I had a nervous breakdown, no help with mental health issues and failed high school
Why is society geared to tread on people's dreams?
>>
>>24708705
>post about it on /his/
post thread
>>
wow you're just full of excuses huh?

well just so you know ADHD is fake, the guy who invented it said this on his deathbed a month or go back

enjoy all the labels you put on yourself m80
>>
Because society is shit and so are you.
Embrace it.
>>
Hey man, I'm big into alternate history too, a ton of folks are.
You need to go on /x/ or a board on Reddit for alternative history.

If you want a degree in history go to community college and either get an associates in history or do all your prerequisites and move on to a 4 year school.
Sorry about your mom m8.
>>
>the guy who invented it said this on his deathbed a month or go back

[Citation needed]
>>
>>24708745
fantastic source

you have me convinced. Richard Dawkins also recanted on his deathbed :^)
>>
>>24708705
because you think you're a fucking special snowflakes. Try to partake in discussions without the feel to go all "guize look at me!!1! i liek history i'm special lol!"
>>
>>24708740
I replied to someone's questions and a few other posts, I forgot. Every few days I find myself getting sucked into some debate or topic over the internet and performing a little analysis.

boards.4chan.org/his/thread/345045/ancient-ancient-world#p346316
boards.4chan.org/his/thread/345045/ancient-ancient-world#p346401
boards.4chan.org/his/thread/345045/ancient-ancient-world#p346465
>>
>adhd
>mental health issues

I hate this mental health/mental illness fad. You failed because you're lazy and stupid
>>
>>24708745
>>24708830
If I were faking mental illness I would have given up by now. It has fucked my shit up, I have done things that would end up on /r/cringe and I have done them since I was a kid and didn't know what ADHD is
>>24708756
Embrace it by coming to peace with it so I don't fear it? Interesting idea.
>>24708771
Thanks, maybe I am in the wrong circles, I will look into alternate history and things. Though at this point I would be lucky to get a job as a cleaner let alone go to college.
>>24708807
All I do is discuss the history, the only place I have expressed my frustration about this is here
>>
>>24708966

if you tell people that they have a mental illness then they're going to attribute their faults and.mistakes to the supposed mental illness. you e fucked your shit up and done cringey shit because everyone does that. I am literally fucking my life up right now and I'm doing it under the pretense of mentally illness

I'm not saying that mental illness doesn't exist. Schizophrenia obviously exists. But you not being able to focus on things you're not interested in isn't mental illness, its you being fucking stupid and lazy. you probably get stimulants too and still think you have it harder than everyone else because of a label put on you
>>
>>24708966
Go to trade school OP, be a welder, mechanic, carpenter, Mason, HVAC technician, whatever.

You'll end up middle class and self sufficient while the "history majors" who give you shit on Reddit will end up working in retail and begging their parents for money every Christmas.
>>
File: 7IusRBc.jpg (29 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
7IusRBc.jpg
29 KB, 500x427
>>24708705
>serious ww2 autism
>nobody to discuss it with
I feel ya op
>>
>>24709043
This. I don't know why the US devalues trade school. It's hilariously more useful than a college degree.
>>
>>24708705
Please kill yourself as soon as possible
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.