[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no gf to make wear a hijab
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: BOTTLE_GREEN_SOFT_G_HIJAB.jpg (120 KB, 465x511) Image search: [Google]
BOTTLE_GREEN_SOFT_G_HIJAB.jpg
120 KB, 465x511
>tfw no gf to make wear a hijab
>>
>>24708472

What you really need is a habibi who will wear one of her own accord.
>>
File: 1447582357059.jpg (44 KB, 540x719) Image search: [Google]
1447582357059.jpg
44 KB, 540x719
>>24708472

i have an insane hijab/niqab fetish

anyone here knows where i can go to find some pics?
>>
Would it be worth converting to get a qtpa2t gf? I agree with the major tenets of Islam already desu but I'm wary of making the jump
>>
Something to wipe your dick on when you're finished. Convenient and practical.
>>
>>24711739
The crusader blood in me wants to tell you to not do it Senpai.
If you do it will be a sin against the one true God.
>>
>>24710349
>tfw I had multiple chances to get one but fucked them all up and now live where there are no hijabis
>>
>>24711739
If you're trying to get a girlfriend by converting to a religion, you're not going to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>24711762
Christianity is dead and has been dead for quite some time
>>24711780
You'd be surprised
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 900x900
>>24711800
REEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT WITH YOUR BULLSHIT
>>
Hijab is for prostitutes, burqua is best.
>>
>>24711818
What? Christianity holds zero sway over anyone's life any more outside of fucking amish communities. Dont even get me started if you're in Europe. This allows women to be completely "liberated" and take 30 dicks before she's 20. This isnt a thing in Muslim communities because their women still value being a good mother and wife
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 665x662
>>24711841
REEEEEEEEEEEE YOUR HERESY HAS NO PLACE HERE YOU DEMON SPAWN.
GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT
>>
>>24711871
The way I see it we have two paths we can go down senpai. Either one of rampant degeneracy where Christianity just takes a further and further backseat until it dies off, or we can impose morals and keep women and degeneracy in line under Islam
>>
>>24711919
Conservative Christians still have those old traditions, without being goat fuckers who blow themselves up. Just go to a conservative church in a more rural area, faggot. No reason to convert to a barbaric medieval religion.
>>
>>24711992
>conservative christians
As someone who grew up in bumfuck nowhere in the South chocked full of Evangelicals, I can tell you first hand conservative Christians really don't exist anymore. They're perfectly okay with sex before marriage and ilk like that. Also thia might just be personal experience, but all the supposedly good Christian girls were the biggest sluts at school
>>
>>24711919
Those "Christians" who are "taking 30 dicks before being 20" are those muslims who will be eating pork, drinking and whoring, while beating up their wife so she will keep her mouth shut.

Somehow it just sounds you want to beat up women who are refusing being your personal house slave.
>Hurr durr muslim community values hurr durr
we've seen these values in britian and germany fathers and brother killing their daughters for making friends with whites

tl dr basically what he said >>24711992
>>
>>24712079
There will always be outliers of course, but you have to be blind if you think modern day christians know how to treat women better than muslims do
>>
just a few days ago a girl with the most beautiful blue eyes and face wearing a hijab held the train door open for me. made me want to know more about her life.
>>
>>24712190
You'd be killed by her owner (farther or husband). That's why hijab is for whores, it shows to much skin and tricks poor man into raping them.
>>
>>24712278
No you wouldn't...I'd like some proof on this bullshit.
>>
Why is modesty more lewd and naughty thoughts provoking than actual lewd?
>>
File: 1447389548169.jpg (170 KB, 625x385) Image search: [Google]
1447389548169.jpg
170 KB, 625x385
>>24708472
Islam conservatives have come to an end.
>>
>>24708472
>>tfw no gf to make wear a hijab
>>make wear a hijab
>>make

well then it's a good thing you're single
>>
File: Capture.png (990 KB, 647x581) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
990 KB, 647x581
>>24712699
topkek what are you talking about?
>>
>>24711739

that's not really a good reason to convert to a religion. do it for yourself first. that being said, if you have the chance to keep your religion personal, do it. you shouldn't willfully enter a situation where being religious is expected of you. there's a lot of christian/muslims/etc who would like to just do their own thing religion wise, but they know their families will flip their shit if they leave the religion or even question things like the scripture being the word of god etc.
>>
>>24712876
Wow, thanks Obama.
>>
Why can't iranians become christian so we can see their beautiful hair? ; (
>>
>>24712876
With afghanistan the people you see on the right are poor.
>>
>can't question religion
>can't drink alcohol
>can't listen to music with instruments
>can't eat any pork or non-halal beef
>have to pray on mumble rug towards desert shithole 5 times a day, yes during work and yes in the wee hours of the morning
It's really, REALLY not worth it.
>>
>>24712876
I thought the the women in the top right image were trash bags at first.
>>
>>24713169
You can listen to music, only the real hardcore scholars say you can't. Just look at the music scene in Muslim countries.
Also the whole point of it is that you actually believe. If you actually believe in God and Muhammad's message then you wouldn't mind praying. Alcohol is a meme liquid anyway.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.