[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>psychiatrist prescribes me Ambien a few months ago >wind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>psychiatrist prescribes me Ambien a few months ago
>wind up taking 20mg every weekend alone in my room and just chilling
>a few weeks ago he takes me off the Ambien and puts me on Klonopin
>it's not as fun but I keep up my weekend chill routine
>yesterday I find out we're switching antidepressants and so he's taking me off the klonopin
>getting high was all I had to look forward to and now I have nothing
Do you think I could ask him to put me back on the Ambien? I have no friends and this was the one source of joy in my life. I'm friendless so I can't get any other drugs and I'm 19 so I can't buy booze. Please help me, bros.
>>
>>24707939
do diphenhydramine man its OTC its very fucking cheap! here you can get about 45 generic 50mg of them for 1 us dollar
>>
>>24707969
t. imaginary wall spider
>>
>>24707939
Yes, just say you're having trouble sleeping and in the past the Ambien was very effective. Coming off the Klonopin is for the best. You should not be on it long term.
>>
>>24708002
don't tell me you cant handle it
>>
>wind up taking 20mg every weekend alone in my room and just chilling

That must have been terrible. I've taken 10mg of ambien. The high lasts for like 10mins, 15 at best. I can't imagine 20mg lasting that much longer since ambien is fast acting. Unless it's Ambien CR, but that's weaker than regular ambien, at least to me. And once it wears off you feel like shit.

Kpin lasts all day, but once you build up a tolerance it just gives you brain fog. Kpin can be brutal to come off, too. I was on it like 4 years. I felt like I was going to die when the withdrawals started. Oddly enough the paranoia was the worst thing. Apart from feeling like something was following me all week and the brain zaps. I remember seeing a picture of a super saturn and thinking I was about to kill me.

Drugs are short term, brah.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.