[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People don't actually have sex at bachelor/bachelorette
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 2YzDf5.jpg (512 KB, 2048x1529) Image search: [Google]
2YzDf5.jpg
512 KB, 2048x1529
People don't actually have sex at bachelor/bachelorette parties do they?
>gfs long time friend is getting married
>gf, her, and a few of their friends are going down to Detroit because that's "where all the clubs are"
>gf swears nothing will happen and she won't even touch any of the dancers but she has to go for her friend

Dancing Bear stuff isn't real life, right? It isn't keking if she just looks?
>>
>>24707834

we are experts here. stay awhile and listen,
>>
You poor soul

Prepare to be keked
>>
Realistically, she'll most likely flirt with other guys. Doubt she'd actually end up having sex.
>>
OP, I-.. I'm so sorry for you..
>>
The clubs that are in detroit are utter shit
>>
>>gf, her, and a few of their friends are going down to Detroit because that's "where all the nigger bucks are"
ftfy

gf getting B L A C K E D
>>
B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

Tell her you will break up with her if she goes. Follow through with it if she still goes after that warning.
>>
>>24707834
>inb4 normie get out
Ex went to a bachelorette party, usually topless guys, will ask bridesmaids and wife to be to rub oil on body ect, but no they won't be sucking dicks. Dancing Bear employs prostitutes who do the actual sexual scenes and "extras" who sit down/clap and make it look amateur
>>
>>24707834
Bachelor/bachelorette parties always seemed really disgusting to me, even as a kid. You're getting ready to commit the rest of your life to someone, so on the day before you surround yourself with whores? Don't you love the person you're marrying? Why would you do this?
>>
>>24707834
you're getting keked
but don't worry I'm sure you'll convince yourself that it's all cool
>>
>>24707977
>"It's the last time you'll be a free woman hihi ^^"
It's just slut culture, it's why I don't plan on ever getting married or having kids.
>>
Ive only been to one bachelorette party. We went to a spa and drank champagne and ate giant strawberries and got like a mud skin scrub. It was GOAT. It depends on the kind of person you marry. Some people do wine-tastings and mani-pedis, some people go to Vegas and rub up against strippers.
>>
>>24707977

They aren't all like that, at least for guys. I've gone to a couple and neither were like the Hangover. At one we spent a three day weekend at a nice lake house we rented. Lots of boating, ATVs, grilling and a trip to the shooting range. For the other we camped and hiked for a few days. Tons of drinking and pot at both bachelor parties, but no women at all.
>>
>>24708045
Sounds mad gay t b h
>>
>be (undiagnosed) paranoid to an insane degree
>my then girlfriend (now wife) goes to a bachelorette party with her friends
>oh god heart sinks the moment I hear about it
>I'm a pretty normal guy by most accounts but I'm definitely 'off' when I'm thinking, probably
>imagine the worst
>literally no reason to doubt her other than that she's a woman but I just feel weird
>decide I'm going to need to do what I need to do
>Hire a private investigator
>Total bro, 99.99% certain he was legitimately autistic and posted here or on other boards regularly
>He understands the concern, the gameplan, and how to operate through this
>Is able to secure video footage of the night
>the night arrives (wew fuck heart racing and not in a great mood that day)
>waiting, playing vidya, posting here with you bros
>my girlfriend comes home at 10pm
>...interesting
>she's a bit buzzed I can tell (girls always seem drunker than they must really be though)
>tells me she had a "wild night" with the girls
>laugh about this but internally wonder what the fuck they did
>she had TWO, not one but TWO drinks tonight! wew lads! so crazy haha (I was smiling so hard internally)
>they gossiped about some girls who weren't there! w o w
>they laughed about one girl's sex questions / ideas! l m a o
>honest to god surprised that my girlfriend is /this/ much of a sheltered geek (honest to god wonderful feeling though)
>My nigga the PI gets back to me the next day with all of the footage in place
>Time to double check
>Even before I begin watching he tells me that absolutely nothing interesting happened and it was the most boring fucking call of my life and I should go appreciate my girl
>Verifies everything she said, basically said they drank and talked and laughed loudly and literally nothing else at all (girls are boring)
>Footage shows the same

I kind of want to become a PI now tbqh.
>>
>>24708130
>PI
I've heard it can be a interesting life but you don't get paid shit unless you make it to the big time.
>>
She's probably just gonna get drunk and watch strippers, wouldn't fret it OP.
>>
>>24708330
this

the more you worry and spook her the less she'll respect you
>>
Don't worry OP, it's ok because there are no feelings involved. She might have a threesome, but without romantic emotions.
>>
>>24708474
like a horse
>>
>>24708330
she also might suck a really big dick but she'll be too drunk to remember, lol
>>
They just go and watch guys fap.

Sometimes sucking in between fapping,
>>
>>24708330

didnt u see how they suck the strippers of all the time ?
>>
>>24708130

did you suck his dick?
>>
File: 1323064455955.jpg (17 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
1323064455955.jpg
17 KB, 200x252
>>24708888
damn fakemoot
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.