[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me, have girlfriend at different university, long distance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>be me, have girlfriend at different university, long distance
>become horny and lonely a lot
>make tinder to see how well i do
>girls message me, i flirt with them for fun
>message girls to flirt on my own
>a few times, including tonight, it ends with them telling me to come fuck them
>want to really badly but i love my gf too much
>tell girl i got too drunk to drive
>fap to her pictures
>still feel guilty and lonely
>shitpost about it on /r9k/
>>
>wipe out her face

for what pvrpose
>>
>>24707982 to prevent anyone from recognizing her, obviously
>>
>>24708004
i see.

well I can relate somewhat, cept I didnt have a girlfriend and I matched with this chick at midnight and we started sexting and I was basically edging the whole time when around 4 am she told me to come fuck her.

I raced over there and we got down, and I couldnt get it up after edging for 4 hours, ended up blowing my load on her face trying to get myself hard.
>>
>>24708042
hahahahaha desu being able to tell that tinder story sounds worth the experience
>>
>>24708069
lol t.b.h. autocorrected to desu apparently
>>
>>24707770
if i was your gf i'd be pretty hurt
>>
File: wew lad.png (68 KB, 900x820) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.png
68 KB, 900x820
>>24708004
>to prevent anyone from recognizing her, obviously
good job
>>
>>24707770
Same situation as you OP, horny and lonely a lot, and I have contemplated making a tinder. Does your gf know you have one? Do you consider it cheating? Does it cause you great internal conflict?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.