[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Browse female safe spaces >Have talked to real life females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6
File: 1449029170025.jpg (103 KB, 720x709) Image search: [Google]
1449029170025.jpg
103 KB, 720x709
>Browse female safe spaces
>Have talked to real life females

>Everything r9k says is right

So why THE FUCK do you guys still even want a gf when it's OBVIOUS that you'll get nothing but hell for it.
>>
>>24707363
because robots are so low test they are almost female, and like real women they both hate each other and crave their approval.
>inb4 catty bitchiness and "I'm not like the other girls!"
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 710x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 710x893
I'm holding out hope... That god hasnt completely forgotten about me. I could still find my waifu in 3d form.
>>
I want an idealized gf. I want women to be loyal, virtuous, and caring. They simply aren't any of those things but my desire is not abated.

This is the human condition
>>
>>24707925
I wish I didn't know this feel. It's like hating to eat but always being hungry.
>>
>>24707363
it's the frequent influxes of high school kids hearing this is the whiny virgin board. Hopefully they leave smarter than they arrived.
>>
>>24707925
I browse this male safe space (don't ask me why, I've just always been here) and it's not really pretty here either. turns out that when we segregate and enable shitty behaviors and let them manifest, the two genders hate each other. I think it takes agreement between the two (see: equality, which I think we have but haven't "cashed in," so to say) for everyone to be able to just fucking deal with it

the thing is that women idealize men as perfect boyfriends, too. I want men to be sane, loyal, and romantic. but they just aren't. the closest we get are a handful of dick Chads... that's why we all fuck the same guys, I guess.
>>
File: 1449038112093.jpg (13 KB, 335x335) Image search: [Google]
1449038112093.jpg
13 KB, 335x335
>>24708160

god I hate you so much
>>
>>24708205
calm down friend
I've done nothing worthy of such irrational emotion
>>
>>24708160
No, you want men to be 6'3" with good facial aesthetics, a dominant personality, and a stable high-paying job.
>>
Autism. The spergs believe they'll be normal and happy if they get a gf.
It's like consumerism making you happy when you buy things, only to realize it was all a farce.
>>
>>24708226
Not the same anon, but I hate you too friend.
>>
>>24708160
>>24708226
I hate you aswell. Deeply.
>>
>>24708271
those would be perks but I'm okay with
>5'11" (my height)
>mature/levelheaded enough to talk about our issues
>pursues an interest in the arts e.g music, visual 2D/3D, writing, performing arts, culinary arts, etc
as a good starting point. any takers?
>>
>>24708160
I merely dislike you, show tits?
>>
>>24708356
Give up. You are female. /r9k/ knows better what you personally want. They know exactly what women want. Thats why they are so popular with them.
>>
the two genders hate each other because no gender is happy with the fucking agreement but sadly benis in vagina is stronger than any agreements
>>
>>24708160
go away, shoo
>>
>>24708356
>all but 5' 11"
Disregarded because height once more lads
>>
>>24708417
wouldn't you feel weird dating a woman taller than you?
I dated a guy who was 5'6 and he hated me being taller than him and it made him mad and he broke up with me over his insecurities so I just don't want to deal with that again...

>>24708405
>>24708368
no

>>24708307
>>24708331
thanks
>>
File: 1381411449068.png (222 KB, 450x445) Image search: [Google]
1381411449068.png
222 KB, 450x445
>>24708160

>closest we get are a handful of dick Chad
>Chad
>loyal
>romantic

Fooling others is harder than fooling yourself roasty.
>>
>>24708460

I'd give my left nut to date a woman taller than me.
>>
>>24708460
I wouldn't feel weird because I'm not insecure about my height like some little fag tbhqh
>>
File: 1276992574980.jpg (23 KB, 315x332) Image search: [Google]
1276992574980.jpg
23 KB, 315x332
>>24708460
>he hated
naw, there are guys who would be bothered by it, but more likely it bothered you and you selectively remember it as being about him in order to justify your own unflattering attractions.
>>
>>24707896
I'm not like the other anons!
>>
File: 1447092453080.jpg (101 KB, 566x581) Image search: [Google]
1447092453080.jpg
101 KB, 566x581
>>24707896

This post, it ain't me.
>>
>>24708471
Chad is pseudo-romantic and pseudo-loyal. he knows how to treat women.

>>24708489
but in a kinky/fetish way? the worst thing for me is that I'm a passionate sub and I wouldn't mind subbing to a guy shorter than me if he was confident with it but idk mang idk

>>24708542
he refused to hold my hand in public because he thought it looked too weird. sometimes he wouldn't even stand or walk next to me when there were people about.
>>
>>24708160
>sane loyal romantic
>dick Chads
You're really dumb if you think that's true. They aren't romantic or loyal.
>>
>>24708356
>>pursues an interest in the arts e.g music, visual 2D/3D, writing, performing arts, culinary arts, etc
Got any of those yourself? Writing a blog doesn't count. Cooking dinner for yourself doesn't count. Listening to music doesn't count.
>>
>>24708356

So I fit all of those. Do I get to cash in on my free qt gf now?
>>
>>24708698
Not the anon you replied to, but just curious about the cooking, why doesn't it count? Where I live culinary school is quite expensive, and the price is the only thing that has stopped me from pursuing it.

In such a case, why wouldn't it count if I still have a passion for cooking and love to do it? Be it for myself or others whenever I get the chance to?
>>
>>24708649
>Chad is pseudo-romantic and pseudo-loyal. he knows how to treat women
Knows how to treat women?

So I guess that means giving you a tiny bit of attention to get sex from you while doing the same thing to multiple other women. Then keeping you in a constant cycle of being ignored and getting tiny bits of affection while you give him all the sex he wants.

Ever think that maybe you're just ignorant when it comes to men and therefore have shitty taste? It actually boggles my fucking mind how many women have the exact same ridiculous sexual history. Some asshole strings them along and manipulates them at every turn in return for sex. They let it go on for fucking years and eventually get bitter and fed up and move on. But by that time they have so much fucking baggage that they are no longer girlfriend material.
>>
>>24708706
idk I'm not qt but yeah I mean I'm like here and everything... great
you got me

>>24708698
I do, but you sure are some bitter stuff.
>>
>tfw living in the dating apocalypse
>>
>>24708730
why are men doing that to women, then?
what makes you think you'd be any better?
>>
>>24708725
Because practically EVERYONE cooks for themselves past a certain age. We all enjoy eating and therefore have at least some degree of interest in it.

You just want to pretend that you're some kind of wonderful girlfriend worthy of the ideal boyfriend you are seeking out. This delusion is necessary for you to continue having casual sex while "looking" for this ideal boyfriend.
>>
>>24708731

>I do
>Doesn't answer and instead deflects

hahahaaaaa like don't mansplain
>>
>>24708731

qt is in the eye of the beholder anyway. It's not so much about the physical aspect as the total package.

Now let me read the fine print of this free-qt ticket and find out there's no overseas shipping.
>>
>>24708747
Because that's what you want.
The people who aren't playing that game are the ones who get left out.
>>
>>24708731
Nothing about that post was bitter.

Tell us all about your wonderful hobby that makes you deserving of your ideal boyfriend.
>>
>>24708747

>why are men doing that to women, then?

80% don't, only Chad even has the ability to pull this off. You think 6/10's are stringing average girls along for sex?
>>
>>24708747
>why are men doing that
why do you keep pushing the behavior of a small minority of men as being representative while getting upset at being accused of behavior that the majority of women practice?
>>
>>24708750
I'm a guy, so a bit off on the last bit. And while I agree everyone cooks to some degree, I go out of my way to learn. Trying new recipes, looking up cook books, cooking shows, the lot.

Would that still not count as something you're passionate about?
>>
>>24708747
Because you LET THEM DO IT.

I KNOW I'm better because I've had two relationships where I was loyal, romantic, and sane. I'm still in one of them and things are great on my end. But I've heard so many fucking stories from my girlfriend about her past that it drives me insane. Then hearing about all the bullshit going on with her friends on top of it.

I know exactly what kind of bullshit women do while they're riding the cock carousel. Then they get bitter and pissy because the asshole they were drooling over ended up shitting on them. Like wow what a surprise... an asshole that expelled shit on people.
>>
>>24708762
Not this asshole, but also curious.
>>
>>24708782
Cooking can be a passion if you're really into it. But the majority of people lie to themselves about it.

Are you pursuing a career in culinary arts?
>>
>>24708806
I wish I could say I was pursuing a career in it. The closest job I can get is a dishwasher in a restaurant or a bus boy, due to the nature of things here. (And I'd take it if it meant I could work in the kitchen somewhere down the line.)

But sadly, no. I worked in a restaurant for a while and became good friends with the chef there, taught me a lot. But without any actual experience or a piece of paper proving I can cook, I won't get hired in the kitchen.

Currently on the road to get into IT, which is pretty far removed from cooking.
>>
>>24708755
wat

>>24708759
I'm in the US...

>>24708762
>your wonderful hobby that makes you deserving of your ideal boyfriend
firstly a hobby doesn't make a person deserving of anything
secondly I cook (culinary school tier, like the other anon brought up), play piano, write, paint, play vidya, read - not only fiction, and dress up for fun.

idk why you think women are inherently boring and without hobbies even though none of you even know any...

>>24708777
I'm not capable of dating any higher than that and yeah
all my /r9k/-to-real-life boyfriends eventually dumped me for other girls that they met online.
guys will do what they can to get more sex if they think they can get it and that's what I know about them.
>>
>>24708883

International shipping be damned, then. I live in Europe myself.
>>
>>24708778
>the majority of women
proof m8
>>
>>24708883
>firstly a hobby doesn't make a person deserving of anything
Then why is that part of your criteria for a boyfriend?
>secondly I cook (culinary school tier, like the other anon brought up)
So you're going to school for it? If not then you're basically the same as I am.
>play piano
I could say this too. I took lessons for a decade and occasionally push the keys now.
>write
We're writing to each other right now. I'm going to wager that you casually write on rare occasions.
>paint
Finger paintings?
>play vidya
Neat. I bet no one here can say that.
>read - not only fiction
So it's bad to enjoy fiction? Reading only counts when it's non-fiction?
>dress up for fun
You and ever other woman in the Western world.
>>
>>24708883
>why you think women are inherently boring and without hobbies even though none of you even know any...
I'm not autistic so I do get out and date and interact in the real world and very few women under 35 have real developed hobbies, less than half of men do, but the ones that do not don't try to pass off Facebook and taking picture with their phone as a real meaningful pastime.
>>
>>24708925
>proof m8
disqualified, you failed to provide proof for you assertion; therefor you are due none.
>>
>>24708942
This guy gets it.

Women are notorious for playing up their lives. All you have to do is start dipping into the details and you quickly realize that they are full of shit.

That's why they're so stupid and attracted to Chads. They throw out bullshit to blow up their own confidence and then mistakenly believe they have tricked someone into believing their bullshit. The reality is that the guys are feeding them just as much bullshit. Then they get caught up in the game and end up bitter and alone.
>>
>>24708938
>You and ever other woman
I never claimed to be "not like the other girls" - there are things I think that will remain gender segregated for the most part, like fashion vs. car parts.

>So it's bad to enjoy fiction?
I didn't say that, but I think it's easy to claim you read when you had to read high-school-tier shit and some women dare claim smut like 50 shades or twilight to be actual literature.
I just really like reading nonfiction.

>So you're going to school for it?
yeah, I'm going to school for it and I'm really good and I'm going to open my own restaurant or die trying.
it's been all I've wanted to do since I was like 9.
>>
>>24708925
You ARE the proof and you fucking know it.
>>
as the resident female of this thread I'm tired and going to sleep
I didn't ragequit
converse amongst yourselves, my peasants
>>
>>24708986
You you're pursuing a career in your hobby but would fault a man for doing the same outside the arts? It's like you fail to comprehend that men typically have very different interests from women.

That's exactly what I asserted from the start. You don't understand men which is why you have such shitty taste in them.
>>
>>24709009
>but would fault a man for doing the same outside the arts?
I never said that
I just said I would hope he would pursue a hobby in the arts because I love artistic men...
he can have a job stapling papers for all I care as long as he's happy, his job isn't really my business.

you guys take a lot of shit and misread it to support your dissociated views of reality...
>>
>>24708160
I dont hate women. I just despise your callous primitive behavior and pity you for not being able to derive joy and interest from higher level pursuits
>>
>>24709007
>I'm being challenged to defend my claims based on my emotions and limited perspective so I'm out!
>>
>>24708883
>I keep hooking up with animals and rewarding their animal behavior and then get shocked when I get animal behavior
maybe you should take some time off from romance and work on your emotional self-discipline, I recommend this to robots too so don't shit yourself trying to use 'sexism' as a shield from personal growth.
>>
>>24709007
have a shower, I bet you smell really bad.
>>
>>24707363
>So why THE FUCK do you guys still even want a gf when it's OBVIOUS that you'll get nothing but hell for it.
ive been with my gf for nearly 8 years now and im still enjoying it. nothing like what you describe OP.
>>
>>24709093

how mutebfeeel
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.