[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, /r9k/? Why are you not a real man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Real Man.jpg (34 KB, 552x636) Image search: [Google]
Real Man.jpg
34 KB, 552x636
Well, /r9k/? Why are you not a real man?
>>
Grown men don't start every word with a capital letter.
>>
>>24707176
Yeah, this is strictly something female beaners do on Facebook.
>>
Because everything is pointless.
>>
Why do people type like this? It's both gramatically incorrect and more time comsuming. Are there other languages that capitalize every word in a sentence? Or do they genuinely think this is how the English language works? I'm confused.
>>
Read:
>a real man wastes the best years of his life slaving away to provide for some whore who will eventually kukh him
>>
>>24707158
I found that guy's fb, he looks kind of miserable. I guess misery loves company?
>>
Real men don't capitalize every single word like a faggot.
>>
>>24707536
they are normies, they think what they say is so important it needs something special to make it stand out, as opposed to letting what they say stand on its own merits
>>
Apparently because I don't have a job and my own house. Definitely not because I chemically castrated myself when I was a teenager and crossdress every day. Hah. Why would it be that, that's silly.
>>
>>24707158

That image is directed to men that are too lazy to hold a job. However women can be just as bad. Like the high school drop outs.
>>
>>24707158
Implying that image wasn't created by some woman
>>
>>24707158
prime example of upper-class niggerspeak
>>
I have my own car, apartment, and of course money to keep it all up. If I am ever with a woman she is going to have to split the expenses with me or get the hell out. I have to compromise how my place would run and look if someone is there and some of my freedom with another person so they have to pay up to warrant them being there.
>>
Good for you m8, I'd rather have hobbies and a live than be a in relationship with some cunt.

Every cent and second I don't spend with a bitch is well spent on productive hobbies such as brewing my own craft beers(I make a delicious quadruple hopped imperial IPA) and hanging out with friends to discuss the philosophy of western animated media.
>>
The only rule for being a real man is to not give a shit what anyone else tells you a real man is supposed to do.
>>
i have a wife that literally doesn't care that i dont have a job.. she's been lonely her whole life and used to be neet/anime nerd, now trying to be a dentist. . i could care less, i'm living the dream
>>
>grown men don't seek XYZ

oh really? how would you know before getting to know her?

this is some Varg Virkenes dogshit philosophy.
>>
Curious to see these other "man rules."
>>
"It's jet life over every bitch
And every bitch ass nigga breakin they back trynna take care of 'em
We get high
We laugh at them"

-Curren$y

I keep telling you guys rap is redpilled as fuck
>>
>>24707158
because those rules are sexist, while society is classist.
those that preach sexist shit, are just trying to hold the lower classes down.
>>
File: implyign.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
implyign.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
>>24707158
When you're living in a society that ultimately hates you and at the same time wants you to do what they want, I think its an easy decision to just opt out, watch anime, play vidya, jerk off and you know maybe work for yourself. AND on top of that this cultural Marxist shihole is crumbling and it wont be long till the chickens come home to roost, so I'm not going to put up with the bullshit, because I'm sure I'll end up losing in the end anyway.
For all you "real men" out there, unless you're a chad, or a rich dude, you're going to be fucked over. If you are a below average or just average white dude you will be cvcked like no tomorrow, just look at the middle class they're dying out, why should I strive to work to such a high class, only to be fucked over by the system, a woman (lets face it, I'm 4/10) and the dindus. Stay comfy space robots we know the true way to enlightenment
>>
File: tumblr_mei6taHLXW1rzaj8jo1_500.jpg (281 KB, 476x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mei6taHLXW1rzaj8jo1_500.jpg
281 KB, 476x750
>>24707158
I love getting dominated by a black man.
>>
>>24707158
society doesn't care about me, so why should I care about society?
>>
Yes that's true. I am not going to financially support some mooching boyfriend/husband who sees me as a meal ticket.
>>
File: 1448572019983.jpg (245 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448572019983.jpg
245 KB, 800x800
>>24712217
How do you know society doesn't care about you? What would caring society look like?
>>
>>24707158
Women entered the workforce which effectively doubled the supply of labor, driving down wages.

Can't eat your cake and have it, too, ya dumb roasties.
>>
>>24707158
i have a car, apartment, and money
but i dont have a gf so i guess i'm not a man
>>
>>24710589
>neet with a wife
>literally getting supported by her
fuck you normie I wish I had that shit
>>
>>24712354
Brave new world
>>
>>24707158

>tfw you will never be able to afford a house
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.