[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
List your triggers, anything that sends you into a spiral of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8
File: hitomi.png (415 KB, 1920x1036) Image search: [Google]
hitomi.png
415 KB, 1920x1036
List your triggers, anything that sends you into a spiral of self-hate:

>seeing a pretty girl
>hearing about people going out and having fun
>someone saying I should get a job (yes, no shit, I know that I'm unemployed loser)
>>
>Being ignored when trying to talk to someone
>Anything that implies that I am boring (I know I am already)
>>
pretty much the same second two
>>
I don't have a spiral of self hate but I do get panic attacks that make me puke and have sent me to the hospital on numerous occasions by not going away.

My trigger is a pretty shitty one
>changes from the norm
>>
File: go back to tumblr.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
go back to tumblr.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>24706932
>list your triggers
>>
>faced with a new, unfamiliar situation
>my entire body surges with unending anxiety
>I beat myself up about it for days afterwards
>why the fuck is walking into an unfamiliar grocery store panic inducing
>I must be some kind of massive pussy faggot

etc
>>
>>24706932
>>seeing a pretty girl
pretty much this, mostly asian qts or shorthaired qts

makes me feel awful for having such shitty stereotypical turn-ons. Also that I could hypothetically love and be loved by pretty much any other girl but that for some shitty shallow reason, only a few catch my eye, when I'm really not attractive myself.

The real discomfort though is the idea that a manic pixie dream girl does exist and that she'll never be mine, that I missed out on having a girlfriend or young love, which is pretty selfish of me at this point, and so why the fuck would I deserve anyone if I can't even love people properly. And so on and so on.
>>
>>24707022
It's called self-awareness and a sense of irony or satire
>>
>>24707070
I tip my fedora to you my fellow self aware gentlesir
>>
>>24706932
>Fucking up
>Despite doing all the time, procrastinating
>Not doing things perfectly
>Being a fat fuck
>Being a useless waste of oxygen

I don't blame people for not liking me, I don't even like me.
>>
>>24707022
Triggers exist for people with actual mental problems. It's just a shame the faggots on tumblr decided they wanted to feel special an incorporate it into their special snowflake routine. I can't talk about the things that set off my panic attacks without feeling like an attention seeking fuck boy.
>>
>>24707038
>qt girl in the grocery store aisle browsing for soup cans or whatever
>walking past her
>she backs up to increase her field of vision
>I'm the same distance from her, striding forward, as she is from the shelf
>the gap behind her and the opposite shelf is rapidly closing but I was headed for it
>she collides with me / I collide with her as I'm trying to walk behind her
>Knock something off the opposite shelf but keep walking and DON'T PANIC OR LOOK BACK WHATEVER YOU DO JUST KEEP WALKING AND HOPE SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER IT EVER HAPPENED
>>
People asking me too many questions.
Real fucking annoying.
>>
>feeling like someone is doing better than me
>when people post pictures of all the amazing things they are doing
>anything that makes me feel lonely
>those memories that never go away and stab you when you least expect. You know, the kind that fuck up an otherwise good or happy moment .
>>
File: haha dang.jpg (539 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
haha dang.jpg
539 KB, 2592x1944
>animal abuse
i once broke my laptop with a hammer after seeing a video of a cat getting slammed into the wall over and over until it died, and i'm normally 100% calm and watch shock/gore often including animals because i'm empty inside and need to feel something

went out and got a gun after that and planned on going to a random place and shooting and killing as many people as i could and then committing suicide, but then i decided instead i was going to kill people that i find to be evil and do it right to make sure i kill as many people as possible

then i overdosed on some pills and calmed down and pawned the gun off

animal abuse kind of pisses me off i guess :^)

people with trendy haircuts also make me consider genocide
>>
>>24707381
breaker breaker we have a robot on edge, threat to himself and others do you copy

move in for the takedown, subject is known to be extremely edgy
>>
>>24707381
You are a worthless drug addict loser.
>>
File: 1427748452229.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1427748452229.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
>>24707407
your buzzword can eat shit
>>
>>24706932
>>seeing a pretty girl
>>hearing about people going out and having fun
>>someone saying I should get a job (yes, no shit, I know that I'm unemployed loser)
all of these. Even seeing cute girls in fucking anime has started to get me all fucked up

also
>seeing groups of friends enjoying themselves
>my goddamn younger brother having fun in high school with all his fucking friends
>running out of drugs/cigarettes and having too much anxiety to get more
>>
>>24707460
will you deceive yourself that the buzzword is only a buzzword, even when it's used absolutely fittingly?
>>
File: 1448984002280.gif (1 MB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1448984002280.gif
1 MB, 499x499
>>24707447
i've never done drugs in my life
the overdose was a one time thing with intent to commit suicide

i am a loser though

>>24707466
fitting or not it implies that there is something wrong with being edgy
>>
File: 295735739830.png (137 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
295735739830.png
137 KB, 453x668
>someone outside laughing
>>
>>24707512
If you admit you're edgy, and if edgy means being as specifically socially stunted as you are and acting like a special snowflake, then we're on the same page. Regardless of whether that's 'wrong' or not, you're still going to get laughed at, like you ought to be.
>>
File: 1407868324839.png (19 KB, 571x448) Image search: [Google]
1407868324839.png
19 KB, 571x448
>>24706932
>cute younger lesbians
>I can date and get sex but I will never have that cute innocent yet erotic love that only exists between young women who love and are attracted to eachother
>>
Pretty long list, but I guess I can pinpoint the main ones:
>making mistakes
>not making things in the best way I could possibly do them
>walking around in the city and watching the beautiful organism it is breathing, moving and living
>seeing a girl that is particularly attractive according to my interests and realizing that if she notices me she'll be engulfed in disgust and pity
>thinking about my mistakes in the past three years
>thinking about things I could be doing at the moment instead of procrastinating and/or hating myself
>thinking that another sperm cell could have taken my place and that it would be a better human being than I am in every way possible
>thinking that I could turn into that unborn brother of mine if I worked for it
>thinking
>>
I hate seeing nice houses that look like shit due to a lack of maintenance or general care

You spend nearly half a million dollars on a house, it's likely the most expensive thing you will ever own by a long way. Yet you can't even take the time to keep it nice.

Honestly I just generally hate expensive things being treated badly.
>>
File: Neet162.jpg (38 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
Neet162.jpg
38 KB, 390x390
>>24706932

dont listen to those pathetic wagekeks anon.
>>
>>24707545
how am i acting like a special snowflake
i saw a cat getting murdered by a human being and it triggered me into wanting to kill all human beings

i repress things and have 0 feeling and thus when i actually get to feel rage it consumes my very being

you can laugh all you want just say something original, people who call things edgy and cringeworthy and etc needs to learn to operate on a post-ironic meme level of life
>>
>be self aware about being not self aware
>severe blushing after seeing someone I like
> 3d shallow nudes from non amateurs
>everyone from tumblr
> tfw no gf posters
> cheaters
> life is pointless
I can get off only to 2d now in a moment. 3d disgusts me for the most part. But I gave up on fap as well. Hello prostate cancer my new friend.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.