[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking = degeneracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (852 KB, 807x538) Image search: [Google]
image.png
852 KB, 807x538
Why do alcoholics always excuse their alcoholism with the "I'm a casual drinker meme". There is no such thing as a casual drinker. If you drink regularly, you are an alcoholic.

How do people expect to accomplish anything when they casually drink? A few beers will have you foggy headed the rest of the night and maybe the next morning. Donald Trump doesn't drink, at all. You know why? Because he's actually busy.
>>
>>24706825
you are right, alcohol is shit tier, smoke weed instead.
>>
Agreed OP. I've heard people say they dabble in heroin or cocaine and normies lose their shit over it. They can't see that they say the exact same thing about their alcohol addiction.
>>
File: image.jpg (617 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
617 KB, 1000x667
Typical group of miserable idiots with no leadership skills who are struggling to get promoted at their shitty desk job. Will probably be divorced by 39 and be terrible parents
>>
>>24706825

>using the word degeneracy

/pol/ memes belong on /pol/. Bye now.
>>
>>24707050
>confirmed for casual drinker
>>
File: 1436166019961.jpg (77 KB, 684x720) Image search: [Google]
1436166019961.jpg
77 KB, 684x720
>>24706825
obvious troll is obvious. try harder.
>>
>>24707164
Not trolling. I haven't had an alcoholic beverage in five years, and I get the urge to punch people in the face the minute they talk about their favorite beer/wine/liquor.
>>
>>24706825
>How do people expect to accomplish anything when they casually drink?
well in fairness I don't expect to accomplish much when I'm sober, either
>>
Alchy here. We know we're full of shit. We just like to drink and want to get away with it, like any other addict. We'll choose the booze over you, so just leave us to our own addiction and find someone else to spend time with.
>>
Why are you talking about degeneracy on /r9k/? This board is the definition of NEET degeneracy.
>>
>>24707188
If you regularly drink, you won't accomplish much when your sober. It messes up your brain and makes you kinda sad/apathetic/low energy when you're sober.

I have absolutely no idea how people "part hard" in college and then actually graduate.
>>
>>24706825
> a few beers
fucking lightweights
>>
>>24707221
>It messes up your brain and makes you kinda sad/apathetic/low energy when you're sober.
I was like that before I started drinking senpai
>>
File: 130089081366.png (32 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
130089081366.png
32 KB, 429x410
>>24707233
>tfw need a 12-pack to feel normal
I'm tired as shit when I'm sober and it sucks.
>>
>>24707164
WHY not arby's
>>
>>24707211
Self proclaimed alcoholics, or club dance party types are fine. They are obnoxious losers, society tells them they're obnoxious losers, and they know they're obnoxious losers. It's the insecure pussy faggots who desperately need a friend and "casually drink" just to have somebody to talk to are the failures here. Casually drinking will keep you mediocre and dumbed down.
>>
>>24707233
I get blown out by three beers
>>
>>24706965
did you mean to post people that look like they have FAS or is it just a funny coincidence?
>>
>>24706825
>Why do alcoholics always

You lost your argument before anyone even finished reading that, family
>>
>>24707253
>wanting to eat a sandwich that looks like a roastiesnatch,
>>
>>24706825
Down half a bottle of Brandy tonight. Also some fortified wine and some stolen 50ml bottle of quality whisky.

The liver is evil and must be punished.

Also I am an alcoholic and want to die, so fuck if I give a shit.

Oh hey, I just remembered I stole a bottle of Jager, too. Noice.
>>
>>24707182
You sound angry. You should have a drink to help you relax.
>>
>>24707182
>and I get the urge to punch people in the face the minute they talk about their favorite beer/wine/liquor.

So you're autistic, then. Okay well at least we got that sorted out.
>>
>>24706825
>he doesn't go for a few pints with his workm8s at the end of the week
>>
>>24707408
Baptist Christian. recreactional activities are

Music
Backpacking
Camping
Traveling
Shooting
Lifting
Politics
Economics

an alcoholics' list of hobbies usually look like :
Drink with friends
Chase oneitis
Sports
Netflix
>>
>>24707233
See, shit like this is why I hate alcoholics.

There's always the obligitory r9k alcoholics thread where they complain and whine about their alcohol intake, but then get smug as shit when they can gloat about how much they drink.

>"I spend all the time drunk, I can't take it any more."
>"It takes me a bottle of scotch to get tipsy, aren't I cool as fuck?"

It's like high school shit.
>>
File: chuan1.jpg (72 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
chuan1.jpg
72 KB, 720x720
>>24707360
Are you too young to drink in your country. I used to spout off the "Argh I'm an alchy fuck my liver" meme when I was 19 too. Stealing is wrong and you're a bad person for doing it. Being under 21 and being too stupid to make your own alcohol or just wait until you can get someone to buy it for you doesn't make stealing okay.
>>
>>24707531

>>24707250
lol well okay then
>>
What I don't like about drinkers is that they turn their problem into everyone's problem by running over pedestrians, murdering people, starting fights and making a ruckus.
>>
To be fair Trump probably drank when he was younger, a lot of successful people quit drinking when they are older because they know the death is nearby.
>>
>>24707844
Trump's brother was a degenerate alcoholic, and trump has never drank or smoked.
>>
>>24707927
I really doubt that, you are delusional if you think that.
>>
>>24707949
What? He's written that in his books, and said that in interviews. It's common knowledge, he always brags about it.
>>
>>24706869
I used to think this too. Then I turned 17.

Annual lsd and shroom trips are the only patrician tier drugs. All else is actual degeneracy.
>>
Alcohol makes you more creative. Anyone who works in an important job where they actually matter has a drink at lunch. Step up kids.
>>
>>24708278
I'm a web designer and classical guitarist. This is retarded. Alcohol makes you loose, sloppy, and weak.
>>
>>24707985
>He's written that
>implying he wrote
>implying he did not pay a ghost writer to make shit up wholesale
>>
I have tons of fun when I get drunk and I somehow keep a clear head but my coordination goes to shit

But the hangovers. I have the absolute worst hangovers. Vomit all day long. It makes me hate the shit now

I just wanna smoke weed all day by myself. I get too self-conscious being high around other people
>>
>>24708462
How on earth do you get anything done?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.