[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my dad died - i realized how fucking helpless my mom is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: halp.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
so my dad died

- i realized how fucking helpless my mom is without him and how every girl i've dated is the same helpless shit-tier person
- he basically was the reason i even try to not be a complete antisocial fuck
- my options are to just go full asshole and not give a shit about anyone, or just kill myself

wat do

help
>>
How about living your life in a fulfilling way that would make your dad proud?
>>
fucking normies this is not your board get out of here
>>
>>24706482
It's tough losing your dad, I lost mine too. But he wouldn't want you to kill yourself, he would want you to be happy, your mom to be happy.

Your attraction to your mom's "helpless" type is ingrained from modeling your view of relationships off their's, and probably in your genes too. There are women who are not that type, so just put more thought into who you date, don't be afraid to put your foot down about something if you're not happy.

You don't have to necessarily be an asshole but maybe it is best to heal yourself and let things flow. Care about others but you have to remember your own needs as well.

Don't kill yourself, my friend. Your dad wouldn't have wanted that.
>>
>>24706548
fuck off you fat useless sack of bullshit neckbeard fedora anonymous cum stained bastard
>>
>>24706482

I dont think your dad would like you killing yourself

Dont necessarily go full asshole but remember what he wanted to make out of you, the strength he wanted to give you.

Take his place. You ranked up.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.