[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gays Last night I was drunk as fuck and I managed to get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1448729053853.jpg (38 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1448729053853.jpg
38 KB, 500x400
Gays
Last night I was drunk as fuck and I managed to get the number of a brazilian cutie and I made her promise we'd see Star Wars together.
Please detail to me the steps that which lead to my penis being in her mouth. I am autism and I can't figure it out on my own.
>>
go see star wars with her
>>
>>24706286
Step 1: Become normie.

Fail there, cry, play vidya.
>>
>>24706286

Buy a gun. Kill her. Put penis in mouth.
>>
>>24706358
But Star Wars comes out ON THE 16
I have been on nofap since octobers and my balls are full. I told her I'd call her today since I'm buying tickets for Star Wars, should I ask her out or whatever?
>>
You can do something before star wars
>>
>>24706987
What do? I'm completely autismo when it comes to this stuff. I've only managed to get her number because I lost weight and became somewhat attractive.
>>
Invite her over to hang out with you while you get the tickets
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.