[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is their endgame?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
I've looked into all the evidence that's posted almost daily on /pol/ about zionists pretty much running this show and quite honestly I'm still making up my mind about that. However, this thread isn't about that.

This thread is a question to those who say zionists run the world and are behind the end of the white race.

What is their endgoal? Surely enough I must not be the only one who realizes that if whites are somehow extinct overnight, Israel wouldn't last more than an hour, because it is the white countries who (mainly the U.S.) who help keep it safe from its neighbours. So what gives? You guys claim, for instance, that jews are behind mass immigration, but as various researches have shown us, if immigrants from third-world country keep pouring into white countries, whites will be a minority in their own countries by the end of this century and possibly the minority in the entirety of Europe. If that happens, wouldn't it be bad news for jews?

I understand that some people might claim that jews want a world full of brown people where they can control the masses, but would that really be possible if muslims keep invading every other country?
>>
shit, wrong board kek
ignore this (or don't if you wanna debate amongst eachother)
>>
File: 1447429450789.jpg (54 KB, 481x703) Image search: [Google]
1447429450789.jpg
54 KB, 481x703
i hope he doesnt get his way.
>>
>>24706109
They don't want to completely get rid of white people, but they want them neutered enough to be incapable of ever mounting a resistance movement like Naziism again.

Remember that there are white Protestants at high levels of the economy who support and enable the Jewish supremacists.
>>
I don't think the jews are behind it

It's a brown world

Only like 15% of the world population is white (including slavs lol). For us to continue to be the majority in 3 of 6 continents is simply unsustainable.
>>
>>24706109
Their end goal is the Messianic Era in which everything is fair and everyone is equal

Basically communism
>>
their endgame is multifaceted. they are trying to degenerate the white race with race mixing so in 50 years time the white race will be insignificant. it's easier to manipulate people when they don't know they are being manipulated. they already use everything at their disposal to push agendas (Jessica Jones being the most recent). it's getting less and less subtle every year

it's all about controlling the goyim
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.