[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a Dominate woman/Submissive man thread going. Post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: domwoman.jpg (185 KB, 528x603) Image search: [Google]
domwoman.jpg
185 KB, 528x603
Can we get a Dominate woman/Submissive man thread going.

Post if you are either and what you identify as (dom/sub, pet, toy, little, goddess, etc) and what you are into (chastity, bondage, ageplay, whatever).

I'll start. I'm a dom woman and I identify as a brat princess and I'm really into males groveling/worshiping, along with teasing/bullying men, and a bunch of other things.
>>
>>24706079
And I'd mostly say I was into gentle femdom rather than hard. But I can't deny being more dominate in bed and needing everything to go my way.
>>
Accepting the role of submissive male for my girlfriend

I really trust her, so that makes it easier, but I had a lot of difficulty letting go at the start

I like what she likes
>>
>>24706104
Oops, I meant to post this on /soc/ and not /r9k/....
>>
>>24706079

what happened to the gentle femdom and role reversal threads?

those were kind of nice
>>
>>>/lgbt/

Don't come back, faggot.
>>
ITT: low test faggots
>>
>tfw switch
>>
>>24706147
How is this even a faggot thing?
>>
>>24706137
I miss them as well senpai
>>
This was meant to be a thread on soc, here:

>>>/soc/22893155
>>
>>24706169
i have regular test desu, femdom was just the first sexual thing i interacted with so it made an impression on my young mind desu
>>
The only time I've been dominant is during mother/son play. I get really motherly and protective when someone's suckling on my breast

Otherwise I'm either a pet or a little
>>
File: 30174508_p2.jpg (691 KB, 832x1190) Image search: [Google]
30174508_p2.jpg
691 KB, 832x1190
Domination is stupid if it's anything but physical.
>>
>>24706587
Most women are in a constant state of dominating men with their sexuality. By men being so thirsty and desperate.
>>
File: 30174508_p1.jpg (735 KB, 832x1190) Image search: [Google]
30174508_p1.jpg
735 KB, 832x1190
>>24706638
Yeah, that's why I don't give a fuck about domination if it's not by the shear strength of the woman. Who the fuck cares, I'm not worshipping someone who's already got an easy life. If you're stronger than me, THEN you get to control me. But only after I put up a fight.
>>
>>24706137
The robot killed them

At least they disappeared soon after the 'bot was reinstated.
>>
>>24706702
I'm willing to bet most women are naturally stronger than you intellectually probably socially and empathetically as well. Judging by what you say probably by a lot.

Of course only a man could literally be this shallow. Where all sexuality comes down to is a brute display of strength. There's nothing better to sum up a tiny lizard mind like a males. Of course a man literally couldn't understand anything deeper than sheer brutality.

I'm willing to bet you are a virgin too and only has ever fapped to pics like you are posting. Of course because the simple mind of a man is so aesthetically inclined and therefore shallow.
>>
>>24706169
Actually the women in femdom tend to be quite voluptuous usually so high test, actually
>>
>>24706910

>aka fat landwhales
>>
>>24706559
Hmm... I'm the opposite way... I'm very sexually aggressive and dominant but I also have a big lactation fetish and when someone is suckling me, I'm not as dominant as I would be usually
>>
>>24706865
I hate guys in the BDSM community who have no idea what subtly is.
>>
I'm a goddess but still submissive. Just need a god to be my dominant.
>>
>>24706910
I totally agree with this. That amazing mommy figure...
>>
>>24706948
It makes me broody, i'm as sexually aggressive as a brick so i dunno.
I've got breast pumps and really want to induce lactation, not sure if I should start taking supplments or whatever alongside it. Just need a suckler :(
>>
File: 1445925925891.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1445925925891.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>24706865
if someone pointed out bait in the 60 years it took me to find my only bait picture
>>
>>24707004
Supplements help a lot but you really need a sucker to induce it, if you don't have a bf that's willing, then maybe it'll be easier for you to find likeminded women who also want to induce as a suckle for suckle situation, that's how I got started
>>
>>24707061
I've looked quite a lot and unfortunately it's only balding 50 year old men near me who would be willing.
>>
File: domwoman.jpg (51 KB, 450x663) Image search: [Google]
domwoman.jpg
51 KB, 450x663
>>24707039
Go gang bang some niggers faggot.
>>
>>24706963
I'm confused... What do u mean when u say that?
>>
>>24707109
Why not have them suckle you? How badly do you want this? I myself don't descriminate based on age... It's not like you even have to have sex with them
>>
>>24706079
had a girl peg me in the ass once while she would pull on my balls which would pull my fore skin back, holy shit i came so hard. she was spanking me too, actually started to hurt. hurt to sit the next day ill say that much but it was a vibrator and she lubed the hell out of it, and it was very thin and easy to handle, but just made my whole body quiver with orgasm as she stroked my cock and balls and fucked my ass with a vibrator. im usually the dominant one in sex so it was a fucking turn on to go the other route and let a woman take complete control. She also had me suck on her boobs while she pet my head and like pretended i was a baby, it was kind of nice in a comforting way
>>
>>24707163
I do want it, i guess i'm just worried something bad will happen, or that they'd expect more. Other than feeling motherly when they suck on my boobs, I'm so far from dominant they could walk right over me
>>
>>24707061
>it'll be easier for you to find likeminded women who also want to induce as a suckle for suckle situation, that's how I got started

Great... Now I have a boner.
>>
>>24707281
I can relate to this, I'm a switch but when I'm suckled I get very submissive for some reason...
>>
>>24707281
I'm a semi attractive girl I'd gt my bf to suckle you while I eat you out and finger you.
>>
File: 1412441942726.jpg (53 KB, 576x418) Image search: [Google]
1412441942726.jpg
53 KB, 576x418
I've got a fairly dominant girl who's into me, but the problem is that she doesn't just want me to submit, she wants to "win" my submission.

The problem is that mostly she's tried to win my submission physically(arm wrestling, or regular wrestling around), but I'm stronger than she is by a good bit. I wouldn't mind submitting, but I don't know how to do it authentically so she'd actually believe I wasn't pitying her, because she hates that

wat do?
>>
>>24707798
She will prob find someone a lot better than you soon enough.
>>
>>24707892

She won't, you stupid shitjugger.
>>
>>24707798
You have two options:
1) become a hungry skeleton if you aren't already
2) get her to lift
>>
>>24708168

Yeah, I suppose so, but neither of those options seem realistic.

I just have to figure out some way to "lose" to her mentally, I think.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.