[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thinking of moving up to Alaska. Its always been my dream place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1448093724510.jpg (6 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1448093724510.jpg
6 KB, 125x125
Thinking of moving up to Alaska. Its always been my dream place to live because it looks so comfy and my here life has been going from okay-ish shit to pure shit. Figure either that way I can
>get away from the shit redneck town I live in and all the dumb shit I've done and start over. Maybe make myself happy
or more likely
>if things are still shit I can just kill myself up there without the handful of people who give a shit finding me or having to deal with it

Not neet, actually been working double jobs so I have money
>>
>>24706029
If you expect to get away from rednecks in Alaska you're dumb
>>
>get away from the shit redneck town
Who do you think lives in Alaska, senpai?
>>
>>24706029
Do you have a place to stay or a job lined up? There are a bunch of homeless people in Alaska and you can't really live off the amount they pay you to live there.
>>
>>24706070
I was thinking a different kind of redneck at least. Its hard to explain whats around here but its like annoying as fuck wannabe rednecks. "Farm boys" who live 15 miles from Pittsburgh and are just dumb as shit. I figure at the very least thered be less of them up there, even of just by virtue of there being less people. Thats far from the main reason anyway.
>>
>>24706158
Not yet but if I get up the balls to actually go thru with it I will before I go
>>
I think you don't get how dark a place that north is at winter, which is long as fuck in there, and don't they have a ban on booze in most of the smaller areas in there so it is like 10 times more expensive to get the smuggled stuff.
>>
>>24706254
Didnt know about the booze thing. That sucks, I drink a lot. Long dark winter is exactly what I want though.
>>
>>24706316
Can we trade? I live in the middle of nowhere with rednecks everywhere 3 hours from a city
>>
>>24706442
Its pretty bad here honestly but you probably have it worse. Where you at senpai
>>
>>24706029
I suggest that you read Into the Wild.
>>
>>24706465
>>24706465
Upstate NY literally 5 hours from any concert or amusement park and there's no money but the cost of living is as high as an average priced city

Thinking of running away
>>
>>24706516
Thats awful. Hopefully things work out for us anon
>>
>>24706516
Bruh, I'm a Cali kid stuck in Geneva. How far are you from me?
>>
>>24707300
Like 3 4 hours
>>
>>24707300
... canyin?
>>
>>24706516
Upstate NY is a fucking terrible place
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.