[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Talking with girl about her sex life >Complaining that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 0022 - AnURDjc.jpg (16 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
0022 - AnURDjc.jpg
16 KB, 500x386
>Talking with girl about her sex life
>Complaining that she has to fake it with her boyfriend
>She says that she fakes 75% of her orgasms
>Call bullshit
>She says every girl does
>Call turbo bullshit
>Two other girls corroborate her story
>Side note: Size matters and if you're below six inches your dick is doing jack shit

How does it feel to know that even if you did somehow get to have sex, the girl would probably just fake enjoying it anyway?
>>
>>24705939
oh well? i don't understand why you would even consider that a problem.
>>
>>24705939
Who really gives a fuck whether they orgasm or not, your entire premise proves how feminized and sad men today really are, men in the past just took women for wives (they had no choice) fucked up and didn't give one shit whether they orgasmed or not, because their enjoyment is not your fucking concern as a man, the moment you have conceded to the modern false idea that you're there to please them you've already lost.
>>
Hey man, if a girl is with me and I get to fuck her and I finish, I couldn't care less if she faked it or not.
>>
>>24705939
>7.5"x6"

T-they don't know what they're m-missing
>>
>>24705939
Did you consider the fact they are just stretched out? Also girls like more than just pumping. They like to be kissed and other shit.
>>
If I'd had a boyfriend who was insecure I would have had to fake every one of my orgasm. Fortunately he was okay with me telling him it's just impossible for me to get off during sex, which is true.
>>
File: 1407037665376.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1407037665376.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>tfw 7 inches and thick

I'll probably never get to use it anyway
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.