[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your skin care routine, /r9k/? You do have one, right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.jpg (321 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
321 KB, 1600x1200
What's your skin care routine, /r9k/?

You do have one, right?
>>
>wake up and wash my face with water
>25 minutes and 31 seconds later
>slice bananas and place a piece onto a spoon
>hold a lighter to the underside of the spoon and sniff in the banana mist at high velocity
>rub the banana remains over my face
You probably haven't heard of my skin routine; it comes from ancient Mongolia. The banana mist really opens up the skin pores
>>
>>24705882
why did this make me fucking laugh so hard
also this thread is gay af
>>
File: 20151203_172750.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20151203_172750.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>skin care routine

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 20151201_022836.jpg (659 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151201_022836.jpg
659 KB, 1920x1080
Wash face twice daily with 2% salicylic acid wash. Exfoliate three times a week. Use benzaclin (prescription, benz peroxide basically) daily. Doesn't even work that well sadly.
>>
I've got really oily skin.to not break out its a hassle, but worth it. Wake up in the morning, shower off all my gross oil from sleeping. Go throughout day, workout, shower, exfoliate, tend to small acne with Mario bedescu drying lotion, use astringent. Sometimes use a clay mask. I don't have any face acne, just in between my chest and on my back. Not wearing a tank top to the gym reduced a lot of the acne tho
>>
File: goodshit.jpg (49 KB, 410x430) Image search: [Google]
goodshit.jpg
49 KB, 410x430
Morning:
Pre-shower:
>100% Aloe gel (for shaving) and face
Post-shower:
>Moisturizer for hands (winter)

Evening:
>Wash face (water only)
>Alcohol free vitamin E cream for face
>Pure coconut oil for body and scalp.
>>
>What's your skin care routine, /r9k/?

bump
>>
>>24705947
Read any men's magazine. They're all about skin care and how girls love that shit.

>tfw you spend too many hours at medical offices
>>
File: 1397526195387.jpg (76 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1397526195387.jpg
76 KB, 768x1024
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>24706712

checked

batemanblox
>>
I mix a small amount of Dr. Bronner's castile soap with water and keep it in a container to wash my face with once every night for six days a week.
Then I put Thayers alcohol-free witch hazel (rose scent) on as a toner.
After that, I put on whatever oil-free moisturizer on my face. I might change this and mess around with using Dermasil because that stuff makes my body very smooth and you can get a 10 oz tube for a dollar at the Dollar Tree a lot of times.
The last thing I do is sometimes put Palmer's firming cocoa butter under my eyes and chin thinking maybe this will help with wrinkles and turkey neck in the future. Who knows.

I only wash my face 6 times a week because I have unbelievably sensitive skin and it feels like it just allows my face to heal better if I had a breakout.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.