[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This chad walks into the bar and slaps your gfs ass what do you do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_2711.png (889 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.png
889 KB, 640x1136
This chad walks into the bar and slaps your gfs ass what do you do
>>
>>24705635

ouch buddy watch where you're slapping? i need these hands in top condition for gaming.
>>
Call the cops and teach this pervert not to slap strangers asses.
>>
>>24705694
thats no pervert thats chad and chad is not a pervert all the stacies love him
>>
Punch him in the goddamn face.
Yes I am the skeleton man and yes he will destroy me but I'm not so incredibly beta that I can't at least attempt to stand up for me
>>
I am the chad in this picture. I bring the mother fucking pain. I bring the female oragsm. I am chad incarnate. It's lone deciple and one true son, so yeah i guess bring me ass i like ass and tits and binge drinking
>>
File: Just cause my shit up.jpg (968 KB, 1084x1027) Image search: [Google]
Just cause my shit up.jpg
968 KB, 1084x1027
I'd tell JC Denton to fuck off.
>>
File: hadvar.png (274 KB, 328x439) Image search: [Google]
hadvar.png
274 KB, 328x439
You pick the bad time to come home to Skyrim kinsman.
>>
he looks fat

id punch him in his fat mouth and briskly jog away. he'd have a heart attack chasing me, or his knees would explode under the strain.
>>
That's no Chad, that's a robot.
>>
OH MY GOD STACEY, A BOMB!
>>
>>24705635
>chad
who?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
I'd give that fat fuck the ol fork in the eye. Then I'd wake up and realise it was all a dream. The GF, out at bar, having enough balls to stand up for said GF. Then I'd probably spank it and go back to sleep.
>>
File: 1448983926671.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
1448983926671.gif
607 KB, 800x792
>>24705635
>politely ask chad to stop
>chad refuses and I try to think about something intimidating to say
>instead blurt out some unintelligible mumblespeak
>i stumble over my words as he laughs and asks me what the fuck i'm saying
>beg my gf to please stop laughing and to g-get off chad's arm
>chad talks over me repeating everything i say with a childs voice
>gf scoffs at me and tells me to lighten up
>voice breaks as i tell chad to s-stOp mocking me
>push his hands away from me over and over as he keeps twisting my nipples and honking my nose while making sound effects
>tell chad i-i'll f-fuck him up if he won't stop >quickly apologize for swearing and being rude
>chad stares me down with a smile as he gropes my gf and they start to undress
>let out a pterodactyl shriek and kick chad as hard as possible
>force of leg is stopped dead in its tracks by the tight jeans that mommy bought me for christmas
>the 'kick' lightly taps chads impenetrable muscular body
>gf tells chad to fuck me up
>with one single punch he knocks me flat down to the ground as i try to hold back tears
>beg him to stop between screams as he punches me hard in the face over and over while calling me a loser
>gf is cheering him on and laughing
>she calls me pathetic as chad hurls out a big lugi all over my face
>he gets up and takes his 7 inch flaccid penis out and starts to urinate all over my wounds while instructing my gf to get naked
>she fucks him right there in the room with me
>they bump against my body as i cry and suck back snot
>they finish and chad puts his erect cock freshly coated with my gfs cum on my face
>i scream
>they laugh
>now ex-gf tells me to get the fuck up and stop acting like a child
>try to refuse but chad is too powerful
>he drags me to the car
>they take me home strip me and lock me into my cage for the night
>everytime they fuck chad puts his penis on my head and laughs until i stop screaming and then forces me to clean it with my tongue
>my name is now Chad's dog
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.