[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey fellow robots I am considering trying magic mushrooms for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1449090927451.jpg (85 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1449090927451.jpg
85 KB, 900x900
Hey fellow robots I am considering trying magic mushrooms for the first time (only ever done weed) I was wondering if its worth it because of the possibility of a bad trip. And also how and where do you find them specifically in new Zealand.
>>
>>24705505
As long as you're not having a bad day, don't do them in a bad place, and don't surround yourself with bad people, there's no risk of a bad trip.

>And also how and where do you find them specifically in new Zealand.

ehh... try asking drug dealers? The dark net? People who are into LARPing?
>>
WHAT UP YOUTUBE YOUTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE WHAT UP
>>
File: 1448984894877.jpg (26 KB, 353x334) Image search: [Google]
1448984894877.jpg
26 KB, 353x334
>Coming here of all places to ask where to find cubes...

>then you say you live in whereverthefuck.exe

Go back to sucking dicks to get high senpai
>>
>>24705624
JOLY OLLY COMING ATCHYA
>>
>>24705505

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/man-rips-off-penis-mushrooms_n_3497412.html
>>
Youre going to do mushrooms and be BLOWN AWAY by how overhyped they are
Expect to be as "messed up" as drinking a few shots of tequila
By that I mean, if you can control yourself on alcohol theres no reason you shouldnt be able to on a psych
>>
>>24705505
just buy spores online and grow them in jars its super easy
>>
>>24705505
>bad trip
have xanny on hand just in case
>>
>>24706143
you did shitty shrooms or a small dose therefore shrooms are shit?
>>
>>24706143
this is very true

I was really disappointed the first time I did acid

acid sounded cool as fuck in dare
>>
>>24705505
just have some xanax on hand in case the trip goes bad. it's basically like an off button.
>>
>>24706161
just take an anti psychotic like zyprexa it ends the trip in 15 minutes
>>
>>24705505
If you assume you'll have a good trip, you will, just get excited about it and make sure your dosage is good. Get about 4-5G and grind it up, and let it soak with a bag of strong tea in hot water for about 2 hours, then microwave it with the matter still in it for a couple of minutes, strain it out and drink the tea. I did 6 my first time and it was amazing. Done them lots of times and my one bad trip wasn't even that bad. It was just because I ended up falling asleep thinking they weren't gonna kick in, and it made me feel like shit and woke me up.
>>
mushrooms are honestly my favorite, i would be taking them everyday if I wasnt concerned about my psych. Dont let a bad trip prevent you from taking them. Have some music handy, make sure you have something to occupy your time, and probably have a friend with you, a calm down to earth friend who isnt going to fuck with you
>>
GLOBAL RULE #1
>You will not upload, post, discuss, request, or link to anything that violates local or United States law.
Drugs are illegal and banned, mkay?
>>
It's out of season in nz atm but they are pretty easy to find when the time is right

Heavily recommend them
>>
>>24706143
you obviously didnt take a big dose lmao
>>
File: walking.jpg (8 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
walking.jpg
8 KB, 199x199
>>24705505
How to find mushrooms:
1. go into the forest
2. start eating mushrooms
>>
>>24706143
I just felt a bit more spaced out for a while, then starting puking and thinking I was dying
oral hallucinogens + chronic stomach problem = bad times
>>
File: wrdn.jpg (18 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
wrdn.jpg
18 KB, 236x314
start with a low-ish dose. maybe 2 or 3 grams

if you're expecting to hallucinate fairies and ridiculous shit like that, you're in for a surprise. the experience has much more depth than that.

enjoy
>>
>>24706277
Elaborate on that
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.