[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another Wednesday, and another $20 wasted on losing lottery tickets.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 78587.png (391 KB, 716x436) Image search: [Google]
78587.png
391 KB, 716x436
Another Wednesday, and another $20 wasted on losing lottery tickets.
>>
Wanna win 100% of the time? Don't play
>>
File: 847.jpg (150 KB, 866x640) Image search: [Google]
847.jpg
150 KB, 866x640
>>24705303
Not losing is not the same thing as winning. The only way to win the lottery is to play the lottery. The question is how much though, and the existential crisis is that winning the lottery seems to be the only way to possibly live my dreams of unlimited financial abundance.
>>
>>24705409
Join the military. If you are that desperate. Just make sure you are /fit/ before you join. I got kicked out for failing my physical. Never went to a gym. You might want to consider working out a ton beforehand.
>>
>>24705273
Another 30 dollars on speed and weed
>>
>>24705657
Your fucking retarted.
>>
>>24705725
Enjoy your decaying health. Honestly man, I would be just like you if I did drugs. Even with all this depression and stress and financial crisis I avoided all substances. I guess I must be ubermensch now.
>>
>>24705725
see, this is why I challenge anyone who says I have a gambling problem, since I waste less on lottery tickets than most other people do on various other non-essential entertainments

>>24705657
I'm desperate to get rich quick, not die for Israel. Also have a documented medical problem that could get me out of a draft if WW3 happens.
>>
>>24705747
>retarted
Nice word. But yeah I learned my lesson now. Can't win it all I suppose. Not good enough for the army. Shame because I was good with the AR Platform and my accuracy at combat ranges was pretty gud too.
>>
>>24705780
There's always prostitution (doesn't matter who the costumers are just fuck everything for cash). Alternatively, you can become a gangster and live the hood life. Otherwise you out of luck.
>>
>>24705791
stop being a fatass and go join the police then
>>
>>24705780
I always laughed with my friends if I got addicted to lotto tickets instead of weed I'd at least have money or would have got some back
>>
File: lottery834.png (90 KB, 557x553) Image search: [Google]
lottery834.png
90 KB, 557x553
>>24705834
welp, more lottery gambling it is then
>>
>>24705864
Actually in progress. I am getting some training to prevent blacks from raping our women. Plus, I get special perks for taking a suspect down which is nice. Cops only have to rely on shooting anyways right?
>>
>>24705884
Good luck m8. Be sure to post on here if you when big. I will congratulated you.
>>
File: B Raymond Buxton440.jpg (45 KB, 440x349) Image search: [Google]
B Raymond Buxton440.jpg
45 KB, 440x349
>>24705990
If I actually won the jackpot I'd be asking for advice on hiring an attorney and what do between claiming the ticket to redeeming the money.

If I do, would it be better to mail the ticket in via express certified mail, or simply show up in person wearing a disguise for media pictures and/or pose like this for my picture?
>>
>>24706419
You know they offer to give you your winnings discreetly if you'd rather not have everyone knowing that you suddenly have a shit ton of dosh
>>
>>24706454
Only in a few states and Puerto Rico you can claim anonymously, otherwise they are required to publish you name and the location you bought the ticket, even if you use a trust or some other instrument. One question I would ask my attorney when the time comes is if I can prevent any other information, such as my age and city of residence from being published.
>>
>>24705273
the house alway wins, you actually stand more chance of earning millions by being a shameless attention whore and trying to become an actor or musician or something
>>
>>24705273
Same here OP. I feel like the only hope I have left is fantasizing of never having to work again. I don't know another way out besides working a dead end job for the rest of my life or killing myself. Also, I have a fear of not playing my numbers one draw and them coming up as jackpot. Good luck, OP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.