[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I miss her /b/? I'm over 30 and have only had a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Why do I miss her /b/?

I'm over 30 and have only had a few girlfriends my age.

>Meet girl who is only 3 years younger than me.
>Not too attractive.
>6/10 at best. Long nose. Eyes too close together. No tits to speak of.
>Date said girl. Find out she does heroin.
>Find out she was raped when she was 17 and has major PTSD.
>She starts stripping while we're dating.
>I am now officially dating a stripper heroin addict.
>Find out she has HPV.
>Girl swears up and down that she no longer has HPV, even though I don't think that's possible. Once you have HPV, you always have HPV.
>Still refuse to have sex with her without a condom.
>Eventually, I find out she cheated on me. Find a condom in her bed.
>Swears up and down she didn't do anything with him.
>Eventually, she meets one of my other psycho exes.
>My psycho ex accuses me of raping her for no reason.
>Current gf gets scared as shit and thinks I'm a rapist.
>Files fake stalking charges against me.
>End up going to court. Discover that she lied about the whole relationship to get money out of me.
>Sue my gf for $7.5k and win.
>After months I finally catch my psycho ex on recording admitting that I never raped her and show it to my gf.
>On unrelated reasons she stopped paying her $200 a month from the last lawsuit.
>She's with someone else now.
>They're engaged.
>Am dating new girl now, but can't stop thinking about my stripper ex still....

Wat do, /r9k/?
>>
You unvirgin scum, just move on
>>
>>24705186
>/b/
Son.
>>
>>24705250
the problem isn't his lack of virginity, it's his posting relationshit here.

Hey op, fuck off.
>>
>>24706810
I thought that was the point of r9k?
>>
File: -98765.jpg (169 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
-98765.jpg
169 KB, 800x500
>>24708375
>>24706810
We're really fucked now.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.