[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't have enough fight in me to keep trying to lose weight.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 180px-Chris-Straw.jpg (17 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
180px-Chris-Straw.jpg
17 KB, 180x158
I don't have enough fight in me to keep trying to lose weight. As long as I'm stuck in this house surrounded by food, with no reason to try and get in shape, it's never gonna change.
>>
>>24705057
What have you done so far?
>>
I'm currently struggling with weight loss as well. What have you done to try to better yourself?
>>
>>24705101
I lost like 5 pounds when I got fed up with being fat, and then it stopped. I barely even care anymore. I just want to float away.

>>24705141
I tried to change my diet, but then I got sick and now my stomach lurches when I think of eating that healthy stuff.

I want to lose 15 more pounds by christmas, but I know it's not gonna change. I've been telling myself I'll do it for real tomorrow for years. I can't do it anymore.
>>
>when im at home, i eat a lot
>when im at work or school (5 out of 7 days) i literally cannot eat
>i am so low energy from not eating for 18+ hours by the time i go home
>i get physically nauseous, my stomach growls, i get tired and irritable
>still have no desire to eat until i go home

god i wish i had fat people problems
>>
>>24705202
Try to use a calorie counting app or website. It can help you figure out what's worth eating and what isn't. Sounds like maybe you tried to do too much too fast and burned out early. It also helps to drink coffee or other stimulants, or find something you enjoy to help take your mind off of food.
>>
>>24705202
Well op I've started the atkins diet and it's yielded pretty nice results. I'm 6 foot 300 pounds and after a week of being on a high fat, high protein, no carb diet, I've lost ten pounds. I can finally fit into my size 40 jeans again and the gf is way into it. Look it up and give it a shot brother.
>>
>>24705297
It is a lifetime commitment though
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x700
>>24705057
Iktf, bro.

Beginning of the year, I was around 280, living with my parents, trying to workout and eat right. They just... Had so much food. I am a legit food addict. If there are certain types of food in my immediate vicinity, I will gorge myself, no matter what rational thought tells me not to. I cannot stop until it is gone or I am comatose-levels of full. I accepted that.

So I moved the fuck out in June and have lost about 60 lbs since then. Buying junk isn't even an option in my brain. I eat the same thing everyday, and I don't get sick of it cause it's delicious as fuck, and it works. I keep my house stocked with chicken, carrots, and protein bars. That's it.

OP, I hope you are able to get out of that house. Trying to lose weight in that environment is like telling a heroin addict to just stop shooting up while they are surrounded by dope. Just won't work unless you have some sort of iron will that even the gods would envy.
>>
Currently uncomfortable as fuck because my jeans are too tight. I remember when I had to move up to a size 34, I got so fucking sad. Size 32 always seemed like the ideal waist size. Now I'm pushing size 36 and want to die.

>>24705475
>If there are certain types of food in my immediate vicinity, I will gorge myself, no matter what rational thought tells me not to. I cannot stop until it is gone or I am comatose-levels of full

Same tbqh. How do you prepare your chicken? For the past few months, I've only been buying chicken breasts, assorted veggies, grapes, and lowfat milk. It's not that the food tastes bad, but the chicken is really the main course of every meal, and it just feels so fucking bland. I always end up caving once a week and getting some sort of fast food.
>>
>>24705631
I prepare the chicken with a skillet, sliced into small pieces, flavored with some paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder. I tend to douse it in hot sauce afterwards, but whatever.

I do like to prepare it with red onions, bell peppers, and olives on occasion, too. Keep in mind, my tastes in food are nowhere near picky, so I really can't tell you if what I eat is objectively good. But it is subjectively awesome.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.