[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get gf >one month later she tells me she doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444178413881.jpg (68 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1444178413881.jpg
68 KB, 640x640
>finally get gf
>one month later she tells me she doesn't know if it will work out
It's worse than >tfw no gf. To have a taste of sex and how it feels to be loved, to let yourself get all attached and then have it taken away from you, knowing you'll struggle to ever have it again. It's rough.
>>
> get all attached
Here's your mistake
>>
I agree, it gets much harder when you have a taste of it but then its taken away from you so soon
>>
>>24704938
Did she say why she didn't think it was going to work out?
>>
>>24704974
Yeah... I was so close to not getting attached, but now it hurts like a motherfucker, dude. It's real.

>>24705010
I cant really figure it out. She still has feelings for Chad ex boyfriend, for one thing. Some abusive piece of shit. But that's what they like for whatever reason.
>>
File: stunned.png (178 KB, 573x495) Image search: [Google]
stunned.png
178 KB, 573x495
>OP will never be drawn and quartered
>OP will never be hitched to the back of a vehicle and drug until dead
>OP will never be stripped naked and flogged
>OP will never be forced to eat raw sewage
>OP will never be bisected by a katana
>OP will never be dissolved in Hydrofluoric acid
>>
>>24705058
Well, that's probably your answer. Good news is that talking/relating to girls gets easier as you plough through them, as long as you don't get any weird hang-ups.

Just remember - it was only a month, and you're that much more experienced!
>>
>>24704938
>how it feels to be loved
>leaving you after one month
You were never loved you delusional mook.
>>
>>24705069
I wouldn't even mind right now.

>>24705104
I know, but I don't know how I'm gonna meet the next one. Im gonna go back to being an autistic no-friends, no gf piece of shit now. And now I don't want another girl. I want her, as dumb as I know it is.
>>
>>24705191
I know that feel man. You'll probably never forget her, but I promise that in time it'll become easier to bear.
>>
>>24705241
Maybe it will still work out... I keep telling myself.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.